How can you prove that this is the real result of expert trading ? - page 9

sanyooooook:

Yeah, that's a good one: "Don't argue with a retard! He'll bring you down to his level and crush you with experience."

ZS: no, I can't shut up... long time ago offered to stop, but the pot goes on boiling, the spell does not work, apparently the troll is experienced.

maybe one more time: potty, don't boil! )

You are not farsighted (myopic). And you are spellingly illiterate. It's not hard to imagine what mistakes there are in your MQL code...
There's no point in me trolling him. I don't sell and trade robots. If anyone needs to get publicity it's you, not me. Once again, I'm not selling anything to anyone. And you are selling, but also offering your "writing" to order...
I've noticed that on this forum you're a "every barrel of a butt"... And almost everywhere you go with your expert comments, even when you are not asked about anything. It is understandable - the rating rises, your page more visitors, etc. ... A cheap black PR, but more twisted (more cunning and thoughtful ...). It seems so all by the rules and so culturally. But in fact - grief-writer who does not know whom to sell the fruits of his labors to. That's why he's acting like he's an expert on everything.
All right, I'll do the smart thing. Since you can't stop, I will. I don't want to get into a meaningless dialogue with an unpleasant creature. But if in the future, anywhere in the forum threads with my participation, you will again start to meddle with your comments and arrange yourself a field for PR - I'll get to you the full program, based on principle.
All the best.

For product discussions, please refer to the relevant Discussion tabs on the product page.

here and here.

you can rub it in, that's where it all started.)