How can you prove that this is the real result of expert trading ? - page 8

Globtroter:
I'm not saying that the author of the topic sells bad robots. I'm on the contrary on his side. Just decided to support the man. His trolls are attacking. Therefore, suggested how you can solve the problem with the evidence. And I'm not going to write him in person. I've noticed he's a touchy guy.

)))), he will take offence in private, but it's okay to post it publicly, he will tolerate it.

ZS: some irrelevant nonsense, this is the third page

sanyooooook:

)))), he will take offence in private, but in public, it is not afraid to put it out there, he will bear it.

ZS: some nonsense irrelevant to the topic, already the third page

Bullshit...? Well, well.
Very clever.

What are you, the keeper of the forum threads? :-)

pot, don't boil!

sanyooooook:
potty mouth, don't boil!
I'd like to see the world from your point of view, but I can't stick my head up my ass...

Globtroter:
I'd like to see the world from your point of view, but I can't stick my head up my ass...
Well that's understandable, you can't stick the same head up the same arse twice.

sanyooooook:
Well that's understandable, you can't stick the same head up the same arse twice.
You must have a similar practice, since you know what you're talking about... :-)

Yeah, that's a good one: "Don't argue with a retard! He'll bring you down to his level and crush you with experience."

ZS: no, I can't shut up... long time ago offered to stop, but the pot goes on boiling, the spell does not work, apparently the troll is experienced.

maybe one more time: potty, don't boil! )

sanyooooook:
Yeah, that's a good one: "Don't argue with a retard! He'll bring you down to his level and crush you with experience."
Considering you can't shut up, you're the one arguing.
And I'm just making fun of the dummy... :-)

it's a fun place to be