How can you prove that this is the real result of expert trading ? - page 3

sanyooooook:
it's easier to make a majik.
The subtlety here is in the LONG phrase, as a short number can also be written in manual mode.

VNIK:
The subtlety here is in the LONG phrase, as a short number can also be written in manual mode.
), and how do you manually put the majik in, without an EA or script?

sanyooooook:
), and how do you manually put the majik, without an EA or script?
When an order is opened, type in the "comment" field and it will appear in the trade report.

VNIK:
When you open an order, type in the "comment" field and it will appear in the trading report.

So it's not a majik, it's a comment, and you can also make a majik that only an EA or a script can put in.

This would be the main difference between manual and automated trading.

The terminal "knows" which way the trades were made - by scripts or manually - and sends this information to the server. You can write a request to the service-desk suggesting that the source of the trades be displayed in the history, as well as the majik.

sanyooooook:

So it's not a majik, it's a comment, and you can also make a majik that only an EA or a script can put in.

This would be the main difference between manual and automated trading.

What if the logs are zero? After all, the question was about the trading report? Or did I confuse something?

VNIK:
What if the logs are zero? The question was about the trade report, wasn't it? Or am I mistaken?
If the logs are null, the question was about the trading report, or am I confused?

sanyooooook:
The majik is displayed in the Statment, the presence of a majik in the account history is sufficient proof that the trades are opened by a bot.

Does MT5 history have a column for magik?

Petros:

Is there a graph for majik in the history of MT5 ?

there is one in the depths of the report, you just can't see it that way.

Petros:

Is there a graph for majik in the history of MT5 ?

Of course there is, move your mouse over the entry in the report file (preferably on the ticket).