Attention Contest! Guess the EURUSD exchange rate on 13.11.2014 and get up to $67.5 and at least $18 - page 7

sanyooooook:

You can revise your forecast and name a new price during the competition time until 11:59 10.11.2014

accepted

I don't see the logic - of course whoever is closest to the end of the competition will have a good chance. Why not shorten the time, reduce the number of pages in this thread and keep the game fair - one prediction and that's it. And allow only 3-4 days for that. And then just wait and see the results.

izzatilla:
There is no logic - of course the one who is closest to the end of the competition will have a good chance. Why not shorten the time, reduce the number of pages in this thread and play fair - one prediction and that's it. And allow only 3-4 days for that. And then just wait and see the results.

which is more interesting $45 or $18?

It's as simple as always: the odds are smaller the bid is higher.

In addition, those who called the price today can call a new price tomorrow, of course this deprives them of a part of the bonus.

sanyooooook:

which is more interesting $45 or $18?

It's as simple as ever: less chance is more chance.

I'm interested - quality of play, less words/water, more logic and analysis.

izzatilla:
I'm interested - quality of play, less words/water, more logic and analysis.
of course, apply logic, analyse, put a price, observe and get a bonus if you're lucky.

izzatilla:
There is no logic - of course the one who is closest to the end of the competition will have a good chance. Why not shorten the time, reduce the number of pages in this thread and keep the game fair - one prediction and that's it. And allow only 3-4 days for that. And then just wait and see the results.
The logic is simple - rating points for the number of posts in the thread ;))

artmedia70:
The logic is simple, rating points for the number of posts in the thread ;))

do you really think i could scrape together $18-$45? even if i could scrape together $18, i'd have to give it back.)

ZS: I even raised my bonus so no one would guess, but you just ruined my plans.)

sanyooooook:

Do you really think I could scrape together $18-$45? Even if I could scrape together $18, I'd have to give it back.)

ZS: I raised my bonus so no one would guess, but you just ruined my plans.)

Let's see, for 500 points, 10 quid. 1000 posts in the thread = 20 quid. So move the branch. There's still time ;)

artmedia70:
Let's see: for 500 points, 10 quid. 1,000 posts in a thread = 20 quid. So move the branch. There's still time ;)

1,000 posts is 100 pages minus my posts.

why don't you go for a higher prize so there won't be any doubts at all? ))

Uh... I'll give you one more point: 100 pages, 18 to go. There'll be a few more to go.

sanyooooook:

1,000 posts is 100 pages minus my posts.

why don't you raise the size of your presentation so there's no doubt at all? ))

I'm gonna start ravaging you now.