Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 6

server:
As for the brokers, their profitability is just the same as their appearance in the market. You can, for purely personal reasons, pay rent to whomever you want for MT5.

I mean to introduce a subscription fee for MT5 only when trading on real accounts of real exchanges. I think it is better to pay a subscription fee than to pay higher commission or to catch all sorts of tricks and hidden features of the server side. The terminal is not free in principle - you have to pay for it. Either the trader or the broker.

I would like to hear the opinion of a broker's representative on this subject...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Edic:

I mean to introduce a subscription fee for MT5 only when trading on real accounts of real exchanges. I think it is better to pay a subscription fee than to pay higher commissions or to catch all sorts of tricks and hidden features of the server side. The terminal is not free in principle - you have to pay for it. Either the trader or the broker.

I would like to hear the opinion of broker's representative about it...

It seems to me - that in calculating the "increased" commission, the subscription fee is not taken into account

You think brokers don't earn enough :) . They want to rip us off everywhere - poor traders, and all trump cards are on the side of the Brokers!

server:

It seems to me - that when calculating the "increased" commission, the subscription fee is not taken into account

You think brokers do not earn enough :) . They want to rip us off everywhere - poor traders, and all trump cards are on the side of the Brokers!

All right - let the broker pay!)

server:

Although, look - BKS broker - MT5 - RUB 600http://broker.ru/software
скачать биржевой терминал, программу для биржи квик (quik) бесплатно, купить механическую торговую систему. Программы для работы на бирже акций через интернет
скачать биржевой терминал, программу для биржи квик (quik) бесплатно, купить механическую торговую систему. Программы для работы на бирже акций через интернет
  • broker.ru
ПО Описание Дополнительно Широкоизвестное и популярное во многих странах ПО, с удобным инструментарием для технического анализа и построения торговых роботов. Используется для просмотра и анализа биржевых котировок и торговли на FORTS. Специальная версия Metatrader 5, для работы на iPhone\iPAD и устройствах Android. Если Вы уже...

Edic:
Although, look - broker BKS - MT5 - 600 rubleshttp://broker.ru/software

Whoops, I'm going to call them and talk to the senior manager - I'm sure they can agree to waive the fee.

I will write to

server:

Whoops, I'm going to call them and talk to the senior manager - I'm sure they can agree to waive the fee.

I'll let you know

There is a condition:

• Monthly fee for the use of a copy of MetaTrader 5 software is 600 roubles (VAT is not charged). The monthly fee for the use of MetaTrader 5 software is reduced by the Company's Remuneration for transactions executed on the following trading floors: ZAO MICEX Stock Exchange (Main Market Sector), OJSC Moscow Exchange (FORTS Derivatives Market), OJSC Moscow Exchange (Foreign Exchange Market). If the Company's Fee exceeds 600 roubles, the use of MetaTrader 5 software is FREE OF CHARGE*.

tol64:

There's a condition in there like this:

Yes, that's what I was told, it's all a scam :) But if you pay 500,000 r and work, they do not charge anything for MT5, and as usual with everyone else, if you come to the office on the spot you can agree on almost everything.

Edic:

I mean to introduce a subscription fee for MT5 only when trading on real accounts of real exchanges. I think it is better to pay a subscription fee than to pay higher commissions or to catch all sorts of tricks and hidden features of the server side. The terminal is not free in principle - someone has to pay for it. Either the trader or the broker.

I would like to hear the opinion of broker's representative about it...

In Otkritie, one MT5 terminal per client is FREE OF CHARGE.

Each subsequent one - symbolic 177 rubles per month.

OpenBroker:

At Otkritie, one MT5 terminal per client is FREE.

Each subsequent one - symbolic 177 rubles per month.

My comments are disappearing... maybe I'm writing something wrong....

About the follow-up terminal. To trade robots on futures and stock sections - you have to have 2 terminals ... As in one terminal you cannot trade from two accounts simultaneously - you can only switch accounts and trade alternately. Right? Is the connection of the mobile terminal free of charge or does it count as a follow-up?

Edic:

My comments are disappearing... maybe I'm writing the wrong thing....

Watch your vocabulary, please don't resort to bourgeois language and all comments will be in place.