Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 3

barabashkakvn:
This is discrimination against the citizens of Israel and Ukraine!
This is genocide!!! )

barabashkakvn:
This is discrimination against citizens of Israel and Ukraine!

No, this is the law and we comply with it. We have quite a few non-resident clients, including those from these countries, and to my great regret we are not able to open accounts remotely for non-residents.

OpenBroker:

No, this is the law and we comply with it. We have quite a few non-resident clients, including those from these countries, and to my great regret we are not able to open accounts remotely for non-residents.

There are only signatures, right? You came to Moscow on a tour - dropped in at the opening for 5 minutes - signed - and gat?

Do you plan to open an intermediary offshore? Non-residents could use it to open accounts under a simplified scheme, like forex.

OpenBroker:

No, this is the law and we are enforcing it. We have quite a few non-resident clients, including those from these countries

Are there any clients from Belarus?

Edic:

There's only signing, isn't there? Come on a tour of Moscow - pop in for 5 minutes at the opening - sign - and gatov?

Do you plan to create an intermediary offshore? Non-residents could use it to open accounts under a simplified scheme, as in the forex business.

In general, if you ensure that the document"Document confirming the right to stay in Russia (visa, work permit, migration card, etc.)" is available atthe time of sending the documents, then you are absolutely right, you can do that.

No, we are not planning to open ourselves up in offshore companies, it is not our profile.

Edic:
Are there any customers from Belarus?
There is:)

OpenBroker:
There is:)
There are only a couple of stock traders in the whole of Belarus). I'm a citizen of Belarus, I often live in Israel. Belarusians don't need any visas, do they? A Belarusian needs to come to the department, show only his passport and sign a paper, right?

Edic:
There are only a couple of stock traders in the whole of Belarus)) I'm a Belarusian citizen, often live in Israel. You don't need any visa for Belarusians, do you? A Belarusian needs to apply for a holiday, show his passport, sign a piece of paper, right?

Yes, that's almost right.

You only have to provide a translation of pages 32 and 33 of your passport. It's stamped in Latin characters:)

OpenBroker:

I understand that for MT5 there will be no need to open three accounts - separately for FX, futures and funds. There will be a single account?

As a broker representative, could you please write your general personal opinion of the MT5 platform?

Edic:

I understand that for MT5 there will be no need to open three accounts - separately for FX, futures and funds. There will be a single account?

As a broker representative, could you please write your general personal opinion about the MT5 platform?

For the moment each market requires a separate account (FORTS and foreign exchange market, the fund market is in the plans). Consequently, for each market - a separate MT5 login. You can switch between the logins rather quickly within one terminal.

My personal opinion: The terminal is very convenient and fast. Especially useful for active speculators, robot traders and beginners (the easier and faster to understand, the better).

As for the single account, I think it's the future, but I cannot say how close it is. We need to discuss it with the developers and take an evolutionary path, carefully adding new markets and fine-tuning the technology.