Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 8

barabashkakvn:
If only it were possible to register with you online (for non-residents).
OpenBroker:
Unfortunately, these are regulatory restrictions. We have to identify the client.
Has anything changed? Is it still not possible to register online?

OpenBroker:

We are already a fairly large prime broker by Russian standards (first by the volume of client operations on the stock market of the Moscow Exchange, the largest broker for non-bank clients on the FX market of the Moscow Exchange, steadily struggling for leadership in FORTS turnover (only the last 2 months this year we yielded first place to our colleagues)):)

We hope that with time all the markets available through us will appear in MT5: all the markets of the Moscow Exchange (stock, currency, derivatives) and the St. Petersburg Exchange (stock), the markets of stocks and ETFs in the USA (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX), England, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Hong Kong.

Not to be a tax agent, for all markets (with the exception of the currency market of the Moscow Exchange, as it is a young market and the Ministry of Finance has not yet had time to puzzle brokers), we can NOT, it is our responsibility. Still, I think it is much more convenient to have a broker pay all the taxes for you. As far as I know, the innovations in the regulation of the so-called FOREX market (available on the CBR website) will oblige them to be a tax agent as well.

And what about the access to the stock market through MetaTrader 5, can you tell us more about it? What are the plans?

barabashkakvn:
What about access to the stock market via MetaTrader 5, can you tell me more about that? What are the plans?
What plans, what plans....normal everything....

Who has access to a real (not demo) account, can you post a list of all available instruments? (In the "Market Watch" window) right-click and select "Show All", lock there right-click and select "Sets" -> "Save As...".

barabashkakvn:
Who has access to a real (not demo) account, can you post a list of all available instruments? (In the "Market Overview" window) right-click and select "Show All", lock there right-click and select "Sets" -> "Save As...".
catch (oops, didn't realise this was about currency and not forts)
Files:
default.set  20 kb

And I'm still waiting for the articleDirect access to the MOEX (MICEX) stock section in MetaTrader 5 or "MOEX options trading via MT5".

Because of this I unwillingly became a customer of TSLab on the Quick)) But many things would be more reliable and easier to implement in MT5 in MQL. So I'm looking forward to it.

Installed mt5 broker "Otkritie". Ubuntu system. Using Wine 1.6.2.

It does not connect to real account. "Waiting for update" and then login does not happen. Real accounts only work under Windows ?

e-student:

Installed mt5 broker "Otkritie". Ubuntu system. Using Wine 1.6.2.

It does not connect to real account. "Waiting for update" and then login does not happen. Real accounts only work under Windows ?

Wine has a big problem with client certificates that are used when connecting to Discovery servers.

In fact, Wine has no implementation of this functionality. This is very unfortunate.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Wine has a big problem with client certificates, which are used when connecting to Discover servers.

In fact, Wine has no implementation of this functionality. This is very unfortunate.

I.e. work only from Windows ?

When using servers with extended authorisation on client SSL certificates, only under Windows.

With all others - works without problems under Wine as well.