Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 5

OpenBroker:

As for the single account, I think this is the future, but I can't say how close it is. We need to discuss this with the developers and take an evolutionary path, carefully adding new markets and fine-tuning the technology.

New markets? I assume that you are planning to expand and become a prime broker like interactive brokers or Russian EXANTE and everything will be based on the MT5 platform?

That would be awesome! For example, EXANTE for algo offers only FIX (for accounts from 50,000 euros), in the new year they will integrate TSlab (min account 10000 euros).

But TSlap is smoking in comparison with MT5.

They offer their clients a wide range of products and services from various markets, such as stocks, futures, options, competitive commissions, no kitchen, no tax agent, and MT5 is the main platform. THIS IS A HOOT!

Edic:

New markets? I understand you are planning to expand and become a prime broker like interactive brokers or Russian EXANTE and everything will be based on the MT5 platform?

That would be awesome! For example, EXANTE for algo offers only FIX (for accounts from 50,000 euros), in the new year they will integrate TSlab (min account 10000 euros).

But TSlap is smoking in comparison with MT5.

They offer their clients a wide range of products and services from various markets, such as stocks, futures, options, competitive commissions, no kitchen, no tax agent, and MT5 is the main platform. WE ARE PRETTY BIG AS IT IS.

We are in general quite a large by Russian standards, prime broker (the first in the volume of client operations on the stock market of the Moscow Stock Exchange, the largest broker to serve clients of non-banks on the currency market of the Moscow Exchange, steadily struggling for leadership in FORTS turnover (only last 2 months this year gave in the first place to colleagues)):)

We hope that with time all the markets available through us will appear in MT5: all the markets of the Moscow Exchange (stock, currency, derivatives) and the St. Petersburg Exchange (stock), the markets of stocks and ETFs in the USA (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX), England, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Hong Kong.

Not to be a tax agent, for all markets (with the exception of the currency market of the Moscow Exchange, as it is a young market and the Ministry of Finance has not yet had time to puzzle brokers), we can NOT, it is our responsibility. Still, I think it is much more convenient to have a broker pay all the taxes for you. As far as I know, the innovations in the regulation of the so-called FOREX market (available on the CBR website) will oblige them to be a tax agent as well.

OpenBroker:

We are already a fairly large prime broker by Russian standards (first by the volume of client operations on the Moscow Exchange stock market, the largest broker for non-bank clients on the Mosbirzhi currency market, steadily struggling for leadership in FORTS turnover (only the last 2 months this year we yielded first place to our colleagues):)).

We hope that with time all the markets that are available through us will appear in MT5: all the markets of the Moscow Exchange (stock, currency and derivatives) and the St. Petersburg Exchange (stock market), the equity and ETF markets in the USA (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX), England, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Hong Kong.

Well done, I respect that.

OpenBroker:

Not to be a tax agent, for all markets (except for the Moscow Exchange currency market, as it is a young market and the Ministry of Finance has not yet had time to puzzle brokers), we CANNOT, it is our responsibility. Still, I think it is much more convenient to have a broker pay all the taxes for you. As far as I know, the innovations in the regulation of the so-called FOREX market (available on the CBR website) will oblige them to be a tax agent as well.

For example, the Cyprus branch of BKS-not an agent) To open there you do not have to go to the office and pay double tax for a non-resident ... I did not specify, as BCS is not particularly attractive as I gave up close cooperation with metaquotes and with my most favourite platform - Metatrader.

But, nevertheless, working through the Russian branches of opening and other brokers will be much more reliable, I think.

I also think about taxes... I think when I withdraw my profit, Otkritie deducts the whole profit tax, but no more than 50 percent of the withdrawal amount. If at the end of the year the trader is at a total loss, will the amount of profit tax paid be refunded?

Edic:

Well done, I respect that.

For example, the Cyprus branch of BKS is not an agent) To open an account there you do not have to go to an office and pay double tax for a non-resident... I did not specify, as BKS is not particularly attractive as I have given up close cooperation with metaquotes and with my favourite platform - Metatrader.

But, nevertheless, working through the Russian branches of opening and other brokers will be much more reliable, I think.

I also think about taxes... I think when I withdraw my profit, Otkritie deducts the whole profit tax, but no more than 50 percent of the withdrawal amount. If at the end of the year the trader ends up with an overall loss, will the amount of profit tax paid be refunded?

If during the year you withdrew money from the account and personal income tax was withheld from you, and at the end of the year you incur a loss, of course the personal income tax will be refunded to you in full.

OpenBroker:
If during the year you withdrew money from your account and personal income tax was withheld from you, and at the end of the year you make a loss, then of course the personal income tax will be refunded to you in full.
Thanks, I can't find on your website how much is the monthly fee for MT5. It's kind of a tough site.

mt5 free software

vspexp:
mt5 free software
Really? Why? What do the developers have to live on? This is for the kitchen forex - for free - because it pays the company itself, (if not paying, then most of the clients would go to hell) and for the exchange, like a monthly subscription fee was some. Although, at the stage of implementation and for free...

Edic:
Really? Why? And what will the developers live on? This for the kitchen forex - for free - because it pays the office itself, (if not paying, then most of the clients would go to hell) and for the exchange, like a monthly subscription fee was some. Although, at the stage of implementation and for free.
This is one of the many advantages (or maybe one of the main ones) of MetaQuotes Software Corp's platforms - FREE. You underestimate the developers, and in vain :)

server:
It is one of the many advantages (and maybe one of the main ones) of the platforms of MetaQuotes Software Corp. You underestimate the developers, and you should :)
I appreciate it, and therefore I am sure that such a product cannot be free.) Only cheese in a mousetrap is free.

Even if you take MT4 kitchens, and not only kitchens. The trader makes a deposit-the kitchen squeezes the deposit from the trader - on this money they live and pay for the platform. If you shorten the chain, it turns out that the trader pays for the kitchen and for the platform. In other words, the platform fee is an expense that is included in the trading margins. At least the platform is free for the trader. If it were paid, it would not be so popular.

In the case of stockbrokers - I don't know what the scheme is. Maybe so - "we give you new customers, you give us money". The key word is "new". Here, for example - me. When I go on another excursion to Saint-Petersburg I will drop in the office and become a new client of Otkritie just because of MT5.

But it is a painful approach.

If I take a subscription fee from broker then there is a question of price as it is difficult to predict the profit from new clients increase.

If we deduct a part of commission from MT5 from trades of new clients, it is not the same.

If we increase the commission for MT5 users, it will be fatal.

The best option - when MT5 will be fully functional in the exchange market (options, the stock section and the tape) and will become widespread - is to introduce a monthly fee for traders for the use of the platform - this is the most honest option. This is not a gourmet shop and there will be no schoolchildren with cent accounts, and to pay 30-40 dollars a month from an account of a couple of kcal dollars is a trifle.

Edic:
I appreciate it, and therefore I am sure that such a product cannot be free.) Only cheese in a mousetrap is free.

Even if you take MT4 kitchens, and not only kitchens. The trader makes a deposit-the kitchen squeezes the deposit from the trader - on this money they live and pay for the platform. If you shorten the chain, it turns out that the trader pays for the kitchen and for the platform. In other words, the platform fee is an expense that is included in the trading margins. At least the platform is free for the trader. If it were paid, it would not be so popular.

In the case of stockbrokers - I don't know what the scheme is. Maybe so - "we give you new customers, you give us money". The key word is "new". Here, for example - me. When I go on another excursion to Saint-Petersburg I will drop in the office and become a new client of Otkritie just because of MT5.

But it is a painful approach.

If I take a subscription fee from broker then there is a question of price as it is difficult to predict the profit from new clients increase.

If we deduct a part of commission from MT5 from trades of new clients, it is not the same.

If we increase the commission for MT5 users, it will be fatal.

The best option - when MT5 will be fully functional in the exchange market (options, the stock section and the tape) and will become widespread - is to introduce a monthly fee for traders for the use of the platform - this is the most honest option. This is not a gourmet market and there will be no schoolchildren with cent accounts, and to pay 30-40 dollars a month from an account worth a couple of kcal - is a trifle.

I think you are pulling the blanket on someone or maybe you should leave everything as it is. You can, for purely personal reasons, pay rent to whomever you want for MT5.