I will write an advisor free of charge - page 10

Good day!

I need a very simple Script, which .... I need a very simple script to speed up work of other scripts.

Yes, that's exactly what the assignment sounds like, as strange as it may sound.

Let me explain with a simple example.

For FULL ACTIVATION of any script (setting of ALL orders in the terminal) you need to make up to 5 mouse clicks ! First of all the script has to be transferred to the terminal, then put all the "checkboxes" in the settings one by one and click OK. Only after that the Order itself appears in the Terminal. All these procedures take from 7 to 12 seconds. And the Market, meanwhile, can go far away.

So the TASK of the script I need is simple - to remember ALL of the user's clicks during placing the order and to RETURN them, but with "tripled" speed!

I.e., I press just ONE button, and all the other buttons are pressed for me by this Script, but much faster!

You also need another aboutdin Script, a bit like a "grid" Script.Its mission is very fast (instantly) setting in ONE CLICK the desired amount of pending orders - the second and subsequent orders ARE SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY on the next pip after the point of possible Take profit of previous order. The script must be able to setALL orders - regular and pending. A few ones and one at a time. With all settings for Take, Moose and Trailing.

Thank you if you make it Free of charge and for everyone.

But we can agree on a reasonable fee if you have a chance to test it on Demka.

Address in private.

Hi. probably need a script or function code that would collect statistics on the size of candlestick bodies and their number for a given period. For example candlesticks size from 100 to 200 - 123 pcs. which is 3% for the period from 01.01.2013 to 01.03.2013, and so on with configurable step like 100 to 200(step 100) - number, % or 210 to 220 (step 10) - count, %..... and somewhere it all into a file or comments. Stuck on manual analysis in excel. Then I will attach these statistics to the EA. So far not very good with hands in EA, but progress is being made.
Files:
1.jpg  186 kb

Who to contact. for MT4 an averaging advisor with order reversal. the algorithm is simple but effective.

Hi all! Has anyone tried this beast:

A 50 pips delay on both sides of the market, but there is a 10 pips distance between the orders themselves. Each order has a 30 pips TP and the total loss should be moved to the opposite level, or a certain level should be set. As far as I understand with 1:3 distance between orders and TP, we should not pull more than three pips in reverse. The trick is in the fact that orders should be opened immediately instead of the closed ones so that the market would go strictly through the bushes. I have got something on my hands but it is not very good to work as a pianist paganini) and my roof is slipping, I have started to open market orders after a hundred))

Hello. I have a FiboPiv indicator. I wanted an audible alert and an email when the price approaches the third support or resistance line. It is desirable to set the distance in pips from the lines when the alert is given. Needed to work on binary options.
Files:

Good day. There is a strategy "Schrödinger's Cat", the description is attached. Can someone write an EA which opens 2 buy limit and 2 sell limit orders at close of a daily candle. With the parameters to open a buy limit:

open price = candle close price + (78 pips+spread), stop-loss = candle close price+160 pips, take profit = candle close price.

Open price = close price + (100 pips+spread), stop-loss = close price+160 pips, take profit = close price.

With open sell limit parameters:

open price = close price of the candle - 78 pips, stop-loss = close price of the candle - 160 pips, take profit = close price of the candle.

open price = close price of the candle - 100 pips, stop-loss = close price of the candle -160 pips, take profit = close price of the candle.

Parameters should be adjustable manually. The lot size is also adjustable.

Many thanks in advance.

Files:
36xu.txt  4 kb

are there any programmers left who write for free? and is the quality and follow-up support also free?

DKeN:
Are there really still programmers who write for free? And the quality and subsequent support also from the category of free?
Try as you might, you may succeed :)

yakton:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

Do you really think anyone will give you a good strategy?

All you will get are ideas, which are a dime a dozen in free EAs.

1. If the author writes EAs for free in order to learn to program in MQL, then the theme is quite adequate, everyone is in profit

2. If the author writes EAs due to a crisis of genre and lack of inspiration, then it is better to do things a little differently, we can raise the level of this branch this way

- those who ask for an EA must meet the condition that the requested EA must be fully automated, scripts and other semi-automatic stuff must not be used

- the Expert Advisor should NOT use standard indicators, reinventing the wheel 100500 times is a thankless task

- Better yet, take Horseradish's advice - here - get the deal history from FxBook or Signals, overlay it on a chart and analyze it, sometimes ideas may come to you, with examples - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153787