I will write an advisor free of charge - page 16

Will you take this oscillator? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41239

Apparently not many people deal with MT5. For MT4 it was all livelier with EAs.

I have a very interesting Expert Advisor in mind. From December to mid-March I earned on the eurobucks demo from $100 to $1,300 (this despite the fact that it was not working around the clock, but only when I came home from work and before my nap). But then I lost all of it in two days. I have some ideas how to update this Expert Advisor to reduce the risks and probability of losing money. But... I do not have source code)). The name of the Expert Advisor is IT-FX.

KKirill:
I have a very interesting Expert Advisor in mind. From December to mid-March I earned on the eurobucks demo from $100 to $1,300 (this despite the fact that it was not working around the clock, but only when I came home from work and before my nap). But then I lost all of it in two days. I have some ideas how to update this Expert Advisor to reduce the risks and probability of losing money. But... There is no source code)). Who can help me to crack it? The name of the Expert Advisor is IT-FX.
Do you want to get banned?

Friends, I've been writing for a while now and no one is answering the question. I need an EA based on RSI.
Its function is very simple - to EXIT when the indicator line crosses a certain level downwards and another level upwards (ie, must be specified 2-4 levels in the settings). As it is already clear, I will open the trades myself, and the EA is needed to close them in time.

Does anyone have one specifically like this or can help with the writing?

Can you tell me if there is a scoop on multiple lots (e.g. three), each with its own SL and TP?

doorker:
Can you tell me if there is an owl for multiple lots (e.g. three), each with its own SL and TP?
This can be implemented in a quad or on different instruments. Or use virtual stops and takeovers. When reached, close part of the position

Vinin:
This can be implemented in a foursquare or different instruments. Or use virtual stops and takes. When you reach it, close part of the position.
I'm interested in the following idea: at one price level (e.g. 100) we open, for example, four buy orders. If the price goes against, we partially close the order: 90, 80, 70, 60. We put profit at 140 all 4 orders. Thus, when prices move downwards we partially cover the position, when prices move upwards all 4 orders function. If we close 1 or 2 orders by SL and the price turns in our direction, we have +. If we implement this EA, we may get interesting results.

doorker:
I am interested in the following idea: at one price level (for example-100) we open, for example, four buy orders. If the price goes against - partially cover the orders: 90,80,70,60. We put profit at 140 all 4 orders. Thus, when prices move downwards we partially cover the position, when prices move upwards all 4 orders function. If we close 1 or 2 orders by SL and the price turns in our direction, we have +. If we implement this EA we may get interesting results.
I think it is utopia to try to reach profit by varying TP and SL. We need an Expert Advisor that gives statistical advantage at TP=SL. Other variations will have a temporary effect and generally lead to a loss.

I would like to create an Expert Advisor and run it on history. The results in the simple forex tester are not bad, with random opening, but it is difficult to run a large number of trades manually.