I will write an advisor free of charge - page 118

Monoos:
Hello all! Who can write a robot on MT4? I have the ToR.

So what is the problem, just post the ToR. If anyone is interested, I will post the written EA here.
Do not forget you in the open theme. And all that is openly asked to write, also openly posted.
If you want to keep your idea secret, you >>>

Alexsandr San:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/indicators/isar This is probably what you are looking for

could be like this
Files:
sar_3.gif  158 kb

Hi all, who can write free simple bot on one order and ZigZag indicator for MT4(5)

I need this bot for testing and creating a full-fledged bot in the future.
On this indicator there are many different solutions but I have not found such as I need.... (((

Bot must :
1. work with all timeframes, with open orders when switching the timeframe and turning off / on the computer, the bot restores its work and continues to support open orders.
2. when the ZigZag arrow appears and the first reversal candle closes, the bot opens an order and sets SL on the same candle on the candle's BOD.
3. TP - the bot closes the order when the ZigZag arrow appears and the first reversal candle is closed.
4. Auto-multiplier increases lot size when profit is taken, also increases (compensates) lot size by % of loss when SL is triggered.
. If the price comes back to the orders, and the distance between the price and the orders is about 2 spreads or less, the bot closes the order at Breakeven.
6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - the order is shown in the screenshot.
7. Similar conditions apply to BOY.

SETTINGS
1. AutoMagic
2. Slip
3. MaxSpread
4. lot size from 0.00.
5. AutoMagic on/off lot size from 0.00.
6. Amount of spread between price and order(s).

With more or less positive results the bot should be provided with 2 more indices if necessary.

If something is not clear write.

Thanks in advance for your help...

btc.mmd:
Hi all, who can write free simple bot on one order and indicator ZigZag for MT4(5)

I would like to use ZigZag as an indicator and prepare a full-fledged bot for future use.
There are a lot of different solutions on this indicator but I haven't found such as I need.... (((

Thanks in advance for the help...

Have you done a CodeBase search? ( ZigZag)

Поиск - MQL5.community
Поиск - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Поиск выполняется с учетом морфологии и без учета регистра. Все буквы, независимо от того, как они введены, будут рассматриваться как строчные. По умолчанию наш поиск показывает страницы...

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you done a CodeBase search? ( ZigZag)

Yes, maybe I didn't search properly, I didn't search only in codebase, unfortunately I didn't find anything similar.......

btc.mmd:

What do you mean the ZigZag arrow appears? ZigZag is not an arrow indicator.

Vladimir Karputov:

What do you mean the ZigZag arrow appears? ZigZag is not an arrow indicator.

I attach ZigZag indicator to my post and it has arrow and show a screenshot, unfortunately the file and screenshot disappear from my post, please send me the link to download ZigZag indicator and screenshot, I will send it to programmers can get the arrow and screenshot....
Install my turkey in MT and you will see how the arrow appears....

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Теперь вы можете не только читать статьи и скачивать программы на языке MQL5, но и участвовать в обсуждении интересующих вас тем на Форуме, оставлять комментарии к статьям и опубликованным кодам. Кроме того, вы можете не только выкладывать собственные разработки в Code Base, но и публиковать Статьи, за которые мы предлагаем вознаграждение...

btc.mmd:

In my post I attach an addy ZigZag and it has an arrow and paste screenshot, which shows ocherdzhna actions as the bot should work, unfortunately the file and a screenshot somewhere disappear from my post, please send me a link to download the addy and a screenshot, I will send it so programmers can get the addy and screenshot ....
Install my turkey in MT and you will see how the arrow appears....

At the bottom of the post there is a button "Attach file".

Vladimir Karputov:

There is an "Attach file" button at the bottom of the post.

3 times attached to the post, for a while the file and screenshot are present, then everything disappears somewhere....

I'm attaching both the file and screenshot now....

btc.mmd:

Hello all, who will write a simple free bot on one order and the ZigZag indicator for MT4(5)

I need it for testing and creating a full-fledged bot in the future.
There are a lot of different solutions on this indicator but I haven't found such as I need.... (((

Bot must :
1. work with all timeframes, with open orders when switching the timeframe and turning off / on the computer, the bot restores its work and continues to support open orders.
2. when the ZigZag arrow appears and the first reversal candle closes, the bot opens an order and sets SL on the same candle on the candle's BOD.
3. TP - the bot closes the order when the ZigZag arrow appears and the first reversal candle is closed.
4. Auto-multiplier increases lot size when profit is taken, also increases (compensates) lot size by % of loss when SL is triggered.
5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - the order is shown on the screenshot.
6. Similar conditions in BAI.

SETTINGS
1. Magic
2. Slip
3. maxSpread
4. lot size from 0.00.
5. auto-motor on/off lot from 0.00.

At more or less positive results of bot will need to provide for sticking 2 more induks if necessary.

If something is not clear write.

Terms ***

Thanks in advance for your help...

Let's say I made you this offer. You are a programmer, I am you. Do you have at least one reason to accept my offer?