I will write an advisor free of charge - page 125

S_69:

I need a simple EA/expert on Mt5.

So that immediately after taking a position a stop and a take is set by a given amount of pips.

What do you think of this Ilon Musk?

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Цель откалибровать советник под настоящий рынок. Задача добится доходности от 15% в месяц, но при этом что бы просадка не превышала 20%. Подробное описание задания можно прочитать в самом ТЗ или при просмотре видео с работой робота Здравствуйте! Куплю индикатор для бинарных опционов, дающий два – три сигнала в день. Сигналы должны быть очень...

Hi all !!! I would like to ask you to write an Expert Advisor for an arrow indicator with the possibility of setting a stop or by a given k - vu points or as well as a take profit by the reverse signal of the SPS indicator

turkeys

Guys, they will write you an EA of any complexity, as long as you state an IDEA, not a request to automate trading on the MA, or another indicator/total of them. Generate ideas, discuss ideas and life will get better.

Олег Новицкий:
indices

Decompiling?) You want a free EA based on stolen indicators?)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Please fix this indicator or advisor

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my suggestion (coming from tsd 2010 and tsd 2008 ):

----------------

Just a reminder:

Coders (any coder) encode for free:

• if it's interesting to them personally, or
  • if most of the forum users are interested.

----------------

and secrvies for Freelancers should be used in most cases.

Everything is clear, both the money and the free....) and who needs what.

I need a simple Expert Advisor on Mt5.

I need a simple EA/expert on Mt5, so that immediately after taking a position (or triggering a pending order), a stop and a take would be set to a specified value of pips.

Algorithm: Comparison of MA values of the previous bar and the bar n periods ago; comparison of the price of n periods ago and the previous bar. If a certain ratio is reached, the order is placed on the high/low of a certain bar. If the order cannot be placed and the current price is within the specified range, then market entry. If one order has kicked in, the second one should be deleted.

We also need to change the lot size according to a certain formula depending on the balance value.

Provide for stopping of trades when a certain profit/loss value is reached.

The optimization parameters should be available: TP, SL, trailing stop, distance of an order from the high/Low, the "lifetime" of an order, the Expert Advisor's trading time, MA parameters.

I guarantee a good feedback and a small fee.

odyn:

I guarantee a good review and a small fee.

Welcometo: https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

• www.mql5.com
Имеется торговая панель. MQL4. Написать/исправить equity stop loss (в процентах и в сумме), также equity take profit (в процентах и в сумме). Код есть, но не работает. Функция CloseAllTrades работает при нажатии кнопки Close All, но не срабатывает при условиях прописанных в функции Start Имеется советник с которым я работаю. Логика не сложная...