I will write an advisor free of charge - page 117

Good afternoon all. Does anyone have or can write a martingale on the Envelopes indicator for MT5.

Who knows if there is a working version of Nostradamus EA on mt4 now? Or who can "revive" the old version for mt4?

Hello, who can I contact to write an indicator? Urgent

nebo07S11:

Freelance.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Можете сделать так, что когда я нажимаю на BUY/SELL и выставляю STOP SET UP открываються не одна позиция а две в одном и том же направлении, только риск 2 процента делиться уже на 2 позиции тоесть получаеться один процент на каждую сделку. и для первого ордера TP 1 к 1 . тоесть TP на величину Стоп лоса. и когда первый ордер закрываеться по TP...

nebo07S11:

I can

Hello all the question may be off topic excuse me in advance, but the problem is this. Help me to my phone samsung with 9 + to connect an external camera via wifi or bluetooth and what would be the recording was done in the background of the phone, I do not even know where to start and whether it is possible?

Vasiliy Vilkov:
Hi all a question may be off topic sorry in advance, but the problem is this. Help me to my phone samsung with 9 + to connect an external camera via wai-fai or bluetooth and that would be recorded on the phone in the background, I do not even know where to start and whether it is possible?

there is a lot of software for ip cameras. for example, sgseye. but in general, this question is off-topic

help me make an indicator,

Or tell me,

how to calculate the parameters for the daily parabolic (and four-hour parabolic) to place ( visualise) them
on the hourly timeframe?

agor1973:

help me make an indicator,

or give me a hint,

how to calculate parameters for the daily parabolic (and four-hour parabolic) to visualize them
on an hourly timeframe?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/indicators/isar This is probably what you're looking for.

Snapshot.PNG

Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iSAR
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iSAR
  • www.mql5.com
//|                                                    Demo_iSAR.mq5 | //|                        Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                             https://www.mql5.com | //| Перечисление способов создания хэндла                            |  Creation             type=Call_iSAR;               ...
Files:
Demo_iSAR.mq5  17 kb

Hello all! Who can write a robot on MT4? I have the ToR.