I will write an advisor free of charge - page 111

I want to write an EA for Metatrader 5, but I do not know if it is feasible or not, so I want advice from someone who knows - ready to pay for the work
The essence of the Expert Advisor is
- I switch it on manually at a certain trend on H4 after the MA has been broken through - for example, sell
- I select the desired MA on H4 and on H1 (previously created on the chart)
- the Expert Advisor automatically creates a pending sell limit from MA on H4 with the specified value of stop loss
- at the same time advisor creates a pending sell limit from MA on H1 with the same value of stoploss as for the pending order on H4
- every hour the advisor checks how far the price has gone from MA to H1 and if the price has moved more than N points, it creates another pending sell limit from MA to H1 + deletes the previous order, if it has not opened
- every 4 hours the advisor checks how far the price has moved away from the MA on H4 and if the price has moved more than N points, it creates another pending sell limit from MA on H4 and deletes the previous one, if it has not been opened
- when turning the EA off, you should delete all open pending orders
- the same logic when activating an EA on an uptrend / buy

lukaterra:

Paid work is done in the Freelance service.

Hello! I understand that this is probably for first graders, but still, if not too lazy to help please. for MT4 (MQL4) indicator is needed (light colour rendering and only from the purchase price)
I'll try to copy it for yuan and brent multiplied by 31.1 ...on charts from 10 or 15 minutes to daily ... I would be very grateful.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Свойства пользовательских индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Свойства пользовательских индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Количество индикаторных буферов, которые можно использовать в пользовательском индикаторе, не ограничено. Но каждому массиву, который назначается в качестве индикаторного буфера с помощью функции SetIndexBuffer(), должен быть указан тип данных, которые он будет хранить. Это может быть одно из значений перечисления ENUM_INDEXBUFFER_TYPE...

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it publicly

I'm thinking of creating a topic: Giving away a profitable councillor in good hands.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm thinking of creating a topic: Giving away a profitable EA for good hands.

The smart ones would create topics, there's already a lot of rubbish here.

svetik50:
Hello! I understand that this is probably for first graders, but still, if not too lazy to help please. for MT4 (MQL4) indicator is needed (light colour rendering and only from the purchase price)
I'll try to copy it for yuan and brent multiplied by 31.1 ...on charts from 10 or 15 minutes to daily ... I would be very grateful.
...my mistake, I'm in the wrong thread. Sorry.

I need an EA, a regular martin with increasing step. The first order is opened with 0.01 lot with a 50 pips profit. All orders are without a stop loss. Further, if price has not moved in our direction, we open a second order also with 0.01 lot in 70 points, further 0.02 in 80 points, further 0.03 in 100 points, further 0.04 in 130 points, further 0.05 in 170 points, etc. And so on, until the price turns in our direction and closes all our orders with a good surplus.
Can anyone make such a miracle? )

You've probably noticed the annual traders' competition held by the stock exchange. Of course I was amazed at the winner's results - an exorbitant percentage of profits on thousands of trades. Clearly a remote trading robot did that. It seems to me that the algorithm of price changes per unit time is used, and the algorithm is primitive and the lifetime of transaction is from a second to ... maybe a couple of seconds. And the algorithm, as it is felt, is primitive, and intelligence, as a matter of fact, is lacking. But maybe someone will get the idea and the above will help.

tiir1214:
You must have noticed the annual traders' competition organised by the stock exchange. Of course I was astonished at the results - an exorbitant percentage of profit, while the number of deals was in thousands. Clearly a remote trading robot did that. It seems to me that the algorithm of price changes per unit time is used, and the algorithm is primitive and the lifetime of transaction is from a second to ... maybe a couple of seconds. And the algorithm, as it is felt, is primitive, and intelligence, as a matter of fact, is lacking. But maybe someone will get the idea and the above will help.

I've never seen a competition run by the exchanges. You need a super-small spread and a micro commission for trades in a couple of seconds.

There is an oscillator type indicator in the general access, which no longer works in MT4. It must have been written for an older version.

The point is that it calculates and plots the equity value if we had opened the trade N time ago.

And I need to know the total value of EURUSD, GBSUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF on history. It means how much it deviates, if for example we open buy all four pairs N-periods ago.

If someone does not mind, please send me such a working one.