I will write an advisor free of charge - page 66

Good afternoon. i wonder if anyone knows a shop where they give quality products for free? as far as i know second hand clothes shops have already appeared, second hand clothes are called, and the fact that they sell sausage made of toilet paper does not surprise anyone? share with me the address of a free food shop and maybe i will write a robot for the products they give me there.
or a similar example, when was the last time you worked for someone for free? share your experience and your impressions please.
You may get an Expert Advisor or an indicator for free from a student who lacks experience and is just polishing his skills in programming, the quality will be appropriate.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Good afternoon. I wonder if anyone knows a shop where they give out quality products for free?

For example here:)

Andrey Kisselyov:
Good afternoon. I wonder who knows a shop where they give out quality food for free? as far as i know second hand clothes shops have already sprung up, and the fact that they sell sausage made of toilet paper does not surprise anyone? share with me the address of a free food shop and maybe i will write a letter for the food they give me there.
or a similar example, when was the last time you worked for free for someone else? share your experience and your impressions please.
You may get an Expert Advisor or an indicator for free from a student who lacks experience and is just polishing his skills in programming, the quality will be appropriate.

Sincerely.

As far as this community is concerned, they give away freebies here

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5

Hi Anton, my name is Oleg. I have an idea of creating an Expert Advisor or even a robot if you refine it but I don't know if you would be interested in it... I am willing to even pay modestly for the work, I have tried through the resource work, but for some reason I do not have that option ie. can not create an application ... And the idea is based on Fibonacci levels . The first is a graphical drawing of levels (for the convenience of manual trading just for analysis) and the second is the possibility of placing trades at different levels with calculated losses and profits, of course with the ability to configure a different Horractor ... If you like me, then contact us to discuss in more detail ...

Oleg:

I am willing to pay a modest fee for the work, I tried to use the job resource, but for some reason I do not have this option, i.e. I cannot create an application...

Describe your problem to servicedekk. What browser do you have?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Describe your problem to the service desk. What browser do you have?

I have a MQLQLQL4, may be it has something to do with my browser, I have applied to ServiceDek and wait for an answer. Maybe the system detects that there is no money in the account and won't let them do it.

Vladimir Karputov:

Free writing implies a public assignment and public publication of the resulting code.

Why?

Plus - what is the point of this, given that the code can be very voluminous?

Oleg:

Maybe the system detects that there is no money in the account and does not allow it.

Then top up and everything will be fine.

Please help me, I need to edit the indicator, just to increase the number of characters entered in the string, but I have not found how to do it...

Need to increase the number of input characters by 3 times in the string symbolsToWeigh, well, of course, after that the indicator will consider them all. Thanks in advance!

Guys, I'm new here, please give me a hint where to get an assistant to automatically set stop-loss and take-profit, preferably with a trailing stop, when you enter the market. If there is such an assistant, of course.
I have no idea how to use it.