Commercial chaos - page 12

ozhiganov:
HA...arrow-wise, what are you doing, you don't even know what an indicator is called... You don't even know the indicator's name, you don't even know its name... And this was written by a man who has been spending money on development of useless advisors and indicators since 2010 instead of learning to trade on his own and getting profit from it)))
In my opinion, the fossil fuel is still worthless as it may have been in the past but it does not matter what I spend my money on.

ozhiganov:
- the goal is achieved, the THEME is CLOSED!!!

I wish I had seen it sooner, I would not have entered into an argument.

I was asked specifically - show me how to trade, show me a report on trades, show me a profit - I ignored them, and they replied that we would talk to those who already know about it.... What kind of conversation can we have after that?

vspexp:
If you do not go to the course youngster brainwash, bitch, do not understand a thing in my developments, and what business is it of yours that I spend my money. all my posts have deleted do not even want to communicate with here self-esteeming creatures of God. you even your CD begin to advertise here ... woe teachers.

Another troll busted)))) Yes when you stop that already, sit you with your useless developments, and do not climb here with meaningless posts, you do not understand it anyway, you are needed on this site only to feed the programmers and no more ...

This thread is not for newbies, it is for those who have mastered Trading Chaos and want to communicate and share their suggestions and hunches with the likes of him, no one is going to try to push anything here, for all the chaos indicators are available in both versionsof MetaTrader and no one is required to brag about their successes, let alone provide proof of their trading results.

But if someone still wants to learn how to use Chaos, we will surely help.

P.S. Moderators, delete the posts these trolls let people normally communicate ...

This is a free forum, people ask what they are interested in, not what the statistician wants to show forcibly.

With that kind of attitude towards those reading the thread, here, good luck will leave you.

ozhiganov:

.... you're only needed on this site to feed the programmers, nothing more...

I think you should be banned for that.

vspexp:

This is a free forum, people ask what they are interested in, not what the statistician wants to show.

With that kind of attitude towards those reading the thread, here, good luck will leave you.

vspexp:
e who needs it then your sage with the arrows - Is that what you call asking what's interesting ? You stupidly barged into our thread and without knowing what it's all about you started your statements.

vspexp:
you're an asshole who doesn't understand a thing about my designs.
You're saying something else about the ban, at least I did not use foul language and judging by the reaction it is so, and you should be banned for saying that ...

ozhiganov2013.12.20 17:14
RU

I finally found what I was looking for, thanks to this product I mastered the Trading Chaos strategy in a month just by reading a few pages of the book ....

I erased all my questions, statistician, and I was asking about when to exit this TS, because I don't want to dissemble about when to enter.

The aforementioned comment in the market says that you are no more than half a year familiar with this theory and don't bother others with it, the questions were not addressed to you as a statistician, and in fact it seems to me that under a couple of nicknames here lies one man.

Review - schema.org
  • schema.org
PropertyExpected TypeDescription Properties from Review The rating given in this review. Note that reviews can themselves be rated. The applies to rating given by the review. The property applies to the review itself, as a creative work. Properties from CreativeWork The author of this content. Please note that author is...

ozhiganov:
It is impossible to discuss something when the one explanation of the current situation and trade chaos in general, dumped a dozen trolls who absolutely do not understand it, and the entire discussion comes to naught because of trash messages, if there was an opportunity to administer their own topics, banish unnecessary behavior and delete irrelevant messages, it would be another matter, but all the discussion had to move to another resource.

Would you stop your hysterics after all?

If you have opened a thread to hysterics and insult users, then change the name of the thread so as not to mislead the local people.

Why do so-called "trolls" only "troll" you here and do not "meddle" with others who post about the trading chaos?

Isn't it because they aren't the trolls, and you are the trivial empty-headed troll?

DiPach:

Will you stop your hysterics after all?

If you have opened a thread to hysterics and insult users, then change the name of the thread so as not to mislead the local people.

Why do so-called "trolls" only "troll" you here and do not "pester" others who post about the trading chaos?

Isn't it because they aren't the trolls and you're the trivial empty-headed troll?

+