Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 9

Georgiy Merts #:

I don't understand, if everything is so cool - why isn't this miracle still standing on the real and you are still a "former rich man"?

Gheorghi, read it before you... It's not my work, I just tested it and, having received a very unexpected result, reported it to the esteemed public. I can post the full report with a picture of the chart.
It was written byVladimir Baskakov and he has it on his real account. The account monitoring is public, you can visit his profile and see for yourself.

Aleksey Rodionov:
I don't understand, so to speak, selling golden grails, if the strategy works why sell it? So it turns out that it means it's not perfect and it may fail everything, then why sell it if it's a sinker? I don't buy just because of that, if they sell it, it means it is not a quality product, and no one will sell a profitable and truly working system.

Even if the system consistently produces 5% p.a., with some manipulation it is possible to increase profits many times over.

There are few profitable robots. Sometimes profitable robots sell, why not? But most of them are unprofitable.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You must remember the story when the director of AvtoZAZ came to work in a Mercedes. There were so many questions about him at the time...

I drove by AvtoZAZ almost every day in those days and no more than 50 per cent of the car park were ZAZ cars, mostly Zhiguli, and the director correctly said that he was studying advanced technology, hence the Mercedes.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

I drove by AvtoZAZ in those days almost every day and there were ZAZ cars, mainly Zhiguli, at most 50 per cent of the car park, and the director correctly said at the time that he was studying advanced technology, hence the Mercedes.

In those days, to get acquainted with the novelties of the world car industry, you had to visit exhibitions or the car park of the traffic police. The director was nervously smoking :-)

Vasyl Temchenko #:

Gheorghe, you should read it before you... It's not my work, I just tested it and, after getting a very unexpected result, reported it to the esteemed public. I can post the full report with a picture of the chart.
It was written byVladimir Baskakov and he has it on his real account. His account is public, you may visit his profile to see it.

Ahh... And here I thought...

This clown's already drained so many accounts, there's not much difference between one less and one more.

I recommend investing in his PAMMs. The thrill is guaranteed.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

Did a run today.
Reliable and stable scalper. Pulls 1 lot for 10K on USDJPY without any problems. Can do more. Works with one trade per direction. No Martyn, no grid. The menu has 3 lines - Lot, TP, SL.

Run 2018.01.01 - 2022.01.18
TF
1 hour
Depo $10000
Net Profit $78726
PF 6.78
Trades 537
Relative Drawdown 5.56%
Max.Drawdown 3.41%

Elks are few, only 29 on 537 trades (5.4%).

I hope it was in the source code presented ;)

Georgiy Merts #:

Ahh... And here I thought...

This clown's already leaked so many accounts, there's not much difference between one less and one more.

I recommend to invest in his PAMM. The thrill is guaranteed.

Everybody laughed, and even louder than the farm horses :-)

Georges, where's your PAMM ? also there, but the feeling is prolonged by time ...

PS/ are you making trouble on purpose ? that's how else to explain it.

PPS/ (off-topic) favourite webmasters never got round to inserting nbsp; after closing tags </i></u>

Vasyl Temchenko #:

Gheorghe, you should read it before you... It's not my work, I just tested it and, after getting a very unexpected result, reported it to the esteemed public. I can post the full report with a picture of the chart.
It was written byVladimir Baskakov and he has it on his real account. The account monitoring is public, you can visit his profile and see for yourself.

On his monitor it is manual trading with averaging.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

I used to drive by AvtoZAZ almost every day in those days and no more than 50 per cent of the car park was ZAZ cars, mostly Zhiguli, and the director correctly said at the time that he was studying advanced technology, hence the Mercedes.

I absolutely agree with him, it was the right decision. And his word and deed did not differ.
ZAZ stopped manufacturing humpbacks and big-eared cars long ago, they switched to screwdriver assembly of foreign-made cars. My third car was their Lanos (the second was Moskvich 412) - for comfort and reliability heaven and earth, compared not only with big-eared, but also with the most advanced model of VAZ.
The truth I heard by a fringe of the ear that their business is not very good now, they can not compete with the Eurobullies. Bech, even though it is old, but it beats any Lanos. Especially the penny-pinching eurolabaha version.