Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 15

Boris Gulikov #:

Subscribers don't read the forum.

Who reads it? Who is this forum for?

Why do signal sellers and advisers sell their products and not use them themselves?

Yesterday I found the answer to this question!!!

a007 #:
Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves?

Found the answer to that question yesterday!!!

So?
Or is it a terrible, terrible secret? )))))))

Aleksey Rodionov:
I do not understand, so to speak, sell the golden grails, if the strategy works, why sell it? So it turns out that it means it is not perfect and can plum everything, then why sell it if it is a plummer? I do not buy only because of this, if they sell it, it means it is not a quality product, and a profitable really working system - no one will sell.

Even if the system consistently yields 5% per annum, with some manipulation it is possible to increase profits many times over.

About ten years ago, I reasoned along similar lines. If on one computer I get 20% every month,

then on three computers 3 times as much, i.e. 60% a month.

I had bought three computers, fairly new for those years, and started thinking.

If I open an account on each computer and put in $1000, I would receive $200 a month from each computer.

Total of $3,000, $600 a month. The same 20%.

Then I started to write indicators, robots and scripts. I started to have an understanding.

Deposit of $1000 is 20% per month with 30% drawdown. What does that mean? It means that the trading robot trades at a loss and loses $300.

Then it comes to its senses and makes $500 profit. And now ... WARNING!!! There is a way to get 50% a month from this robot!!!

Question: How to do it? Who is the first to guess, he gets a virtual prize!

a007 #:

About ten years ago, I reasoned along similar lines. If on one computer I get 20% every month,

then on three computers three times that, i.e. 60% a month.

I bought three computers, fairly new for those years, and started thinking.

If I open an account on each computer and put in $1000, I would receive $200 a month from each computer.

Then I started to write indicators, robots and scripts. I started to have an understanding.

My deposit of $1000 is 20% per month with the drawdown of 30%. What does that mean? It means that the trading robot trades at a loss and loses $300.

Then it comes to its senses and makes $500 profit. And now ... WARNING!!! There is a way to get 50% a month from this robot!!!

Let him trade virtually until he gets a virtual drawdown of 30%, and after that he starts trading for real :)

a007 #:

My deposit of $1000 is 20% per month with the drawdown of 30%. What does that mean? It means that the trading robot trades at a loss and loses $300.

Stupidity begets greed, and greed begets poverty. I think I already said that, but nothing has changed.

a007 #:

What if I bought 10 computers?

a007 #:

1. If I get 20% per month on one computer, I get 3 times that on three computers, i.e. 60% per month.
2. If I open an account on each computer and deposit $1,000, I will receive $200 a month from each computer. Total of 3000 dollars 600 dollars a month. Same 20%.
3. Then it comes to its senses and makes a profit of $ 500. And now ... WARNING!!! There is a way to get 50% a month from this robot!!! Question: How to do it? Who is the first to guess, he gets a virtual prize!

I have so far traded 12 real accounts, 8 of which are Signals with subscribers. Plus 3 contest accounts.
2. Hopes nourish the young, refresh the old(c) Lomonosov
3. I "figured it out" years ago. The recipe for happiness is simple:
- Don't hope for a miracle, no "grail" can earn you money instead, it's a utopia, a fairy tale for naive beginners.
- Buy or write a Universal Robot, that allows you to easily configure a lot of TS
- Use your brain, analyze the market and control this robot PROMPTLY.

In my opinion, this could be the only recipe for "trader's happiness". Everything else is rubbish.
The hope of beginners on "Here's how I turn on the robot, here's how it will earn me a million!!!" ALWAYS ends up in complete loss of money.
No robotwithout competent management by a trader is capable of long, reliable and stable earnings.
The robot is a tool, the trader has to trade using this tool.
If God has not given brains, then there is no point in trying to trade. If you have no brains, then don't bother with this trade. Subscribe to the Signals of those who know how to trade, or invest in PAMM, entrust the account to trust management, etc..

Vasyl Temchenko #:

The recipe for happiness is simple:
- Don't hope for a miracle, no "grail" can earn instead of you, it's a utopia, a fairy tale for naive beginners.
- Buy or write a Universal Robot, that allows you to easily configure a lot of TS
- Use your brain, analyze the market and control this robot PROMPTLY.

Yes, this is one of the possible ways to make profit. It's quite difficult to evaluate it... As you understood yourself "to configure a lot of TS" is a real pain in the neck, and you can't do it "easily"...

I repeat: There are VERY many variants to make profit in the market ... but nevertheless these variants are difficult enough for ordinary traders ...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Yes, this is one possible way of making a profit. It's quite difficult to evaluate it... As you yourself have understood "to configure a lot of TS" is a pain in the neck, and it is not "easy" to do it...

I repeat: The options for making profit in the market are VERY many ... but nevertheless, these options are quite difficult for ordinary traders ...

The "Recipe" itself is not difficult to evaluate, but the result of its application is impossible.
In margin trading with the use of a semi-automatic robot, the result is totally dependent on the Trader, which means that there cannot even be two identical ones.
It is not given - Do not pry into this trade, it is dangerous, only few people earn here. If you trade currencies or CFDs, it is like becoming a medalist at a world championship or the Olympics, with thousands of participants and only three medalists.