If you want to work in a group. - page 4

Urain:
Do you call service scams an ecosystem?

It must be hard for you to live in this world.

Talking and discussing is much easier and more comfortable than creating.

Urain:
You're calling service scams an ecosystem?
Well, you're wrong, in that case you can easily call any business a scam.

Renat:

It must be hard for you to live in this world.

Talking and discussing is much easier and more comfortable than creating.

I once had the idea of generating a dozen or so NS-advisers and putting them on the market (for a fool), like everyone's talking rubbish, why am I ginger or something?

But my conscience wouldn't let me. I cannot sell knowingly losing owls and useless indicators for money, and those that are available turn out to be rubbish (I admit that for today I have no idea which I would put my money on).

FAQ:
Well, you're wrong, in that case you can easily call any business a scam
Maybe you should check my words, take any owls in the market (timed out of the optimization period) and run in the tester?

Urain:
Maybe you should check my words, take any owls in the market (which are out of the optimization period) and run them in the tester?
Kol, it was like that before, so nothing is new under the moon...

FAQ:
Kol, it was like that before, so nothing is new under the moon...
The forum was, but no one moved the focus to this sector, except for that there was life on the forum itself, and now there are only services, only hardcore.

In my opinion, programming, like creativity in prose, poetry, painting, music, requires solitude, concentration, concentration, an intimate environment, so to speak. And in a group it is good to distract from work, which I do when I come out to the site. Thanks to the whole environment for combining pleasure with profit!

borilunad:

In my opinion, programming, like creativity in prose, poetry, painting, music, requires solitude, concentration, concentration, an intimate environment, so to speak. And in a group it is good to distract from work, which I do when I come out to the site. Thanks to the whole environment for combining pleasure with profit!

Bor, the topicstarter does not understand this. I hinted at the same thing, he started snapping at me... Can you imagine what he would say in the group, when (and if) it is recruited from software engineers who have nothing to do, if he does not accept criticism? With all that - everything in his group must be run by volunteers, and he is the leader of the "Skillful Hands Club"...

arbitrageur:

You will be peeping in there :) And then - get someone banned and it's a bummer for the group member. The idea of working groups is generally adequate.

To All: The proposal still stands :)

It makes sense to create closed groups on a profile resource ?

:-) but what confuses you ? theft of ideas ?

I will try to ask you - what's the point of creating this group?

If it were not for your answer the text below would not be there ?

---

and now DISASEMBLY

as I see it

the main idea - is to borrow other people's ideas promote their own - to discuss any ideas

helping to create your project - in other words - it's a group. Which is usually self-learning and so on.

Always has been - always will be - clever people with organisational skills have gathered the talented and capable around them.

especially the Jews are famous for it - they can do it beautifully.

It is good when the benefit is mutual and not one-sided - but alas, it is not always like that - usually the benefit is derived by one - usually the organizer

---

In any case, the idea is actually a very appropriate and good one.

but it's better if it's in a cultivating environment - on this site.

otherwise your group is likely to die...

borilunad:

I agree

If Pushkin had written in a group, we probably wouldn't have seen anything.

If Michelangelo hadn't worked alone, we probably wouldn't have seen his great works.

Programming is akin to creativity - for those to whom it is a craft - they usually work for someone else.

---

In a group - you can discuss issues - check out the IDEA - communicate on professional topics