If you want to work in a group. - page 9

newdigital:

I don't think you need to answer anyone here any more. Let the Yussers do the talking.

Chief, don't do that. Don't scare him off. It's a treasure trove of... Let it burn, even though it hurts in the stomach and the tears don't flow anymore.

arbitrageur:

Coming out with a constructive message to teach the Troy public something good... Well that's bullshit, I understand that there are not many people on the forums who are able to assess and talk substantively and with interest... A group of traders, their main interest is profit and their methods are mathematical...

Right now there are three people in the group, everybody is working for hire, not a lot of time actually, everybody writes and posts something in the group, when there is time others join, so it's not going that fast.

It depends on how you get out, there are many constructive people among those who you see as a troll, they just take it all with a pinch of salt in the beginning, but if you catch fire, they will kick their heads in for the idea :)

If you register all in your pattern in the trolls, where the group will be, and not programmers on the programmer forum. You are cutting the bough on which you are sitting.

Mischek:
Chief, don't do that. Don't scare him. It's a... Let it burn, even though my stomach hurts and my tears stop flowing.
Well... if you can handle it, that's fine. I'm out of here.

And the starter is right not to be constructive... there's no point in theorising - TA, PA, NS, ... All the same, the result will be like a strategy on random inputs, if not worse.

IMHO, the main thing would be to have an interesting and friendly gathering - like a chamber for mathematicians, physicists, Napoleons.

revers45:

And the starter is right not to be constructive... there's no point in theorising - TA, PA, NS,... All the same, the result will be like a strategy on random inputs, if not worse.

IMHO, the main thing would be to have an interesting and friendly gathering - like a chamber for mathematicians, physicists, Napoleons.

As statistics show, they do not use MQL in foundations. Statistics vs unconstructive. But the fact that MQL is not needed in many places is not hopeless.

arbitrageur:
You've got the words completely wrong. The group doesn't collect addresses, the group doesn't let anonymous trolls in. The group is for serious projects, not some anonymous trolls, and what's the logic behind that... A closed group is created to keep anonymous trolls out... hahaha

I have a feeling that under that nickname sits nothing more than a student with glasses ... He looks important, tries to be "smart", looks serious, puffs out his cheeks, sometimes farts accidentally from overexertion... But his sentences were all "me and the boys are normal" and "gaga"... And that said it all. He is a stupid, small, maybe hurt little boy, a troll in addition, who does not take criticism and constructive suggestions. The answer is "go to the farm - in our anonymous schoolboys group we deal with normal guys without assholes".

My verdict is that this whole thing makes no sense at all. The guy came to make himself look like a professor. It didn't work.

That's it. My view of the subject as homo sapiens.

FAQ:
Well, Kol, it was like that before, so nothing is new under the moon...
It wasn't always like this before. For example, in Signals the Provider's drain history was not deleted and the potential Subscriber was able to fully assess his risks, while now he is subjectively deprived of such an opportunity.

To be fair -- it's not at all as sad as I thought it would be on the forum, not agitation, just a statement.