I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 36

sanyooooook:

I know that the performer is not you, you just wrote that the arbitrator should take the full cost of payment, I do not agree with this.

as it turns out the job could be done, but apparently the artist had not realized the complexity of the task and pointed out the small value (and after a remorseful but it was too late and decided to give up), or that would fix the customer that he had not run away agreed to 100 quid.

SZS: And all the fuss because he wrongly explained why they took 5 quid, you should have just explained: "It is written in the rules.

Also, a little wrong, in the rules of this at the time of signing and at the time of termination of the contract just was not. It appeared in the rules later, after this discussion.

I think that ifTheXpert says it can be done, it can be done. There's no surprise there.

Integer:

How is it... the customer is never incompetent, he is always right! And only a competent person can be right. If he is right, he is competent.

That's sarcasm. I second that. You can't sit in a taxi driver's car shitting on the floor for the simple reason that I'm the customer and I'm always right.

Contender:

Bullshit

Like a lot of other things going on...

Here you are in the position of offended and right customers. And what about the position of the doers and sellers? At least be honest with yourselves. I live in this world and I see, I know what everyone (or most people) are like as doers or sellers. So don't give me false morals.

Integer:
What if you go to a petrol station and fill up a petrol car with diesel? Would it be the gas station attendant's fault?

If the customer carries out his own order, then of course he will be at fault.

kylinar2012:
Also a little wrong, in the rules at the time of signing and at the time of termination of the contract was simply not there. It appeared in the rules later, following this discussion.

I missed it somewhere, that's fine.

If the situation doesn't fit the rules, then let's adapt the rules to the situation.)

Integer:
What if you go to a petrol station and fill up a petrol car with diesel? Would it be the gas station attendant's fault?
No. It would be my fault. I know the engine is petrol, but for some reason I gave the petrol woman the petrol pump number, paid for the right amount, stuck the petrol pump gun in the tank and pressed the "start" button on the pump, where it says "diesel" in big letters.

Integer:

Like a lot of other things going on...

Here you are in the position of offended and right customers. And what is your position as a doer and seller? At least be honest with yourselves. I live in this world and I see, I know what everyone (or most people) are like as doers or sellers. So do not moralize.

I am not the client and I am not in the position of a customer.

I am a bystander.

Yoschik:
I think that ifTheXpert says it can be done, it can be done. And there is no surprise.
I have already cited two Renko analogues in the thread, one sold for 99, the other for 70. And the amount of 100 was assigned to me by the contractor, I did not specify any amount.

Contender:

I am not a customer and I am not in the position of a customer.

I am an outside observer.

Don't be billitristic and philosophical. In life, everyone is a customer (consumer) and a doer or seller.