I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 27

In general, to sum up: everyone is to blame, but it is always the customer who pays.

s.s. Learn how to program, gentlemen!

Renat:

There are no mutually exclusive statements. Everything is consistent with the context of the individual issues.

Not only that, but the text is absolutely correct.

Do you have any idea what you are writing? Both the contractor and the client can be at fault and 50/50, arbitration will determine that, but the CUSTOMER ALWAYS PAYS.

kylinar2012:
Do you have any idea what you are writing? Both the contractor and the client can be at fault and 50/50, arbitration will determine that, but the CUSTOMER ALWAYS PAYS.
There is no mistake. The customer always pays a 5% penalty.

Renat:
There is no mistake. The customer always pays a 5% penalty.
Can this be spelled out in the rules? Or are you afraid of customer churn?

Armen:
can we spell it out in the rules? or are you afraid of customer churn?
Be sure to expand the descriptions to include a detailed explanation on the spot.

My summary is this.

kylinar2012 is not guilty of anything (on the contrary, he is an adequate customer).

And he paid "for the general health of the service". Ie personally no claims against him, but if you make exceptions, then the parasites will breed.

So it goes like this.

Again, the proverbial "spirit" played its part. There would be one line in the rules, there would be neither a branch nor a showdown. Imho.

komposter:

My summary is this.

kylinar2012 is not guilty of anything (on the contrary, he is an adequate customer).

And he paid "for the general health of the service". Ie personally no claims against him, but if you make exceptions, then the parasites will breed.

So it goes like this.

Again, the proverbial "spirit" played its part. There would be one line in the rules, there would be neither a branch nor a showdown. Imho.

On a side note:

"it wasn't the chocolatier's fault,

"it wasn't his fault, it wasn't his fortune.

They say chocolate was on its way to success.

The kid was on his way to success".

There was a showy punishment there, too.)

C-4:

In general, to sum up: everyone is to blame, but it is always the customer who pays.

s.s. Learn how to program, gentlemen!

Well, then the customer must separately stipulate this point in the contract that if he refuses to pay the commission is not it. It seems obvious.

Andrei01:
The client should then make it clear in the contract that he does not pay the commission if he refuses to do so. It seems obvious.
The client is the only one who has the funds blocked. Of course, the contractor can, as a gesture of goodwill, transfer the amount of commission to the developer after his refusal, but it still remains his voluntary decision and no contract will not help here.

Andrei01:
The client should then make it clear in the contract that he does not pay the commission if he refuses to do so. It's kind of obvious.
There are no separate contracts