ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 16

TheXpert:
What is the entry deposit or trading volume?
Deposit 10K, min lot 1. Nothing else is limited.

Rann:
Deposit 10K, min lot 1. Nothing else is limited.
Well, with a 10K min. lot like that, there's no point in going in.

Rann:
They believe there are obligations, but they do not need to voice them, as they themselves know exactly how to do it, and let the trader just trust them, as they know better than the trader about it.
great) how do you get into your suppliers?)

Andrei01: ... The proposed idea is to move the entire commission to the bid and ask price, i.e. both buy offers are converted to buy at 14 and sell at 8. In this case, the offers are equal. So the total payment is already factored into the purchase price.
Just a celebration of life, at the expense of lovers of ... market orders.
Rann: ... You move everything to spread, you get scolded for big spreads, you move everything to commission, you get scolded for big commissions.
Scalpers will check it out and fill up the cup to the lowest possible spread. No?

Avals:
great) how do you get in with your suppliers?))
Very simple. You have to have a prime broker, an aggregator, with a couple of dozen banks connected to it, good spreads, not very high commission and good execution.

GaryKa:
Just a celebration of life, at the expense of lovers of ... Market orders.
Scalpers will check it out and fill the glass to zero spread. No?
Scalpers yes, they can reduce the spread. And they usually know how to calculate spread+commission, otherwise the inability to do so is very detrimental to the profitability of their systems.

papaklass:

An answer from you: "How do you imagine these answers?" is unacceptable, because you organise the trueECN, not me.

Yeah, and ask him to dance in front of a webcam.

Daddy's class, why are you doing all this?

Here's the real deal, I'd send it far away now.

Fabulous questions. Go to the CME.

papaklass:

Tell me, why does hrenfx have to prove anything to anyone? Why should he?

The man shared his thoughts (not trivial ones) with his fellow traders:

- his thoughts (not trivial ones),

- his views on the processes taking place in the industry,

- his research,

- his codes.

What's wrong with that? Why should you persecute someone who does not think like the majority.

Personally, unlike you and some other individuals, I am grateful to hrenfx for his work in the community. For me this work has a positive outcome.

Hrenfx, HUGE RESPECT TO YOU FOR YOUR WORK. DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE WRETCHED.

You have already told me that you are from the same gang, sit down and shut up. Especially about the wretched.

Integer:

Oh, already a gang.

And you seemed like a smart man...