ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 19

Andrei01:
The interbank spread can, after all, be assessed on those companies which do not contribute their marcup, which is the cost of production, and the rest is the company's mark-up.

Young men's hopes are nurtured.

What makes you think they don't? From what they say?

Did you know that you can add different suppliers to the aggregator, with different numbers and conditions, and as a result the company that contributes a markup may have a smaller spread than the one that does not?

Let me tell you a secret that it's marketers of those companies (who allegedly do not contribute margap) who would bullshit you into thinking that only they have interbank spread. There is no interbank spread, and there is no interbank itself. Even purely interbank trading platforms like Reitars and Bloomberg are not unambiguous interbank, but only part of a larger unformalised concept. Interbank is an abstraction.

Rann:

What makes you think they don't? From what they say?

Did you know that you can add different suppliers to the aggregator, with different numbers and conditions, and as a result the company that contributes a markup can have a smaller spread than the one that does not?

Let me tell you a secret that it's marketers of those companies (who allegedly do not pay the markup) who would bullshit you into thinking that only they have interbank spread. There is no interbank spread, and there is no interbank itself. Even purely interbank trading platforms like Reitars and Bloomberg are not unambiguous interbank, but only part of a larger unformalised concept. The interbank is an abstraction.

It doesn't matter what they do there, what matters is the final price for the trader. For example, on EURUSD the average spread of the provider is about 0.3. The rest is the company's commission. Just as you control your suppliers, the trader can control the company he trades with. So the noodles here are easy to identify and who hangs them up.

Stop feeding the troll.

Heroix:
Stop feeding the troll.

Let them eat each other up )

without an argument there won't be a thread in the top )

Heroix:
Stop feeding the troll.
Thought I was the only one who thought so :)

sanyooooook:

let them eat each other up )

without an argument there won't be a thread in the top )

This is trolling, not arguing.

Contender:
This is trolling, not arguing.
the point is the same.

Andrei01:
It does not matter what they do there, what matters is the final price for the trader. For example, for EURUSD, the average vendor spread is around 0.3. The rest is the company's commission. Just like you control your suppliers, the trader can control the company he trades with. So the noodles are easy to identify here and who hangs them up.
Yeah. And I know a company where the spread is rarely off zero, but it's impossible to trade there because the slippage increases the spread to the level of the best brokers in Asia. That's what I'm saying, it's easy to bullshit.

Rann:
Yeah. And I know a company where the spread is rarely off zero, but it's impossible to trade there because the slippage increases the spread to the level of the best brokers in Asia. That's what I'm talking about, it's easy to bullshit.
Slippage is also easy to spot.

Andrei01:
Slippage is also easy to spot.
Yes, if you do it. But most people only look at spreads, which is what companies take advantage of.