Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 39

TheXpert:
I have a feeling you're scared of the bullshit.)

You keep believing him. Just recently you stated:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Why have they banned subscriptions on the grounds of "too high a return" ?

TheXpert, 2013.09.24 23:03

Why is it that everyone forgets about the PAMM that used to make 1000000% profit (now 200000). Can anyone boast of such a thing? On which in one (some) month there was a gain of more than 100 times.

By the way, 100% a day is real. You may use real money. If you catch the moment. They may be even with a tangible deposit.

That's exactly what you said about the discussed PAMM - "who can boast of such a thing".

I advise people to think with their heads but outright lies have to be cut off from the forum.

Renat:

You keep believing him. Just recently you stated:

Show me proof, I'll believe you. I am so far more inclined to believe dickfix than the authors of VDP, even though I trade on your platform.

TheXpert:
Provide evidence, I'll believe you. I am so far more inclined to believe dickfix than the authors of VDP, even though I trade on your platform.

Proof of WHAT?

State it. There's a whole list of topics to argue about.

Mischek:

Proof of WHAT?

That a 200k% dickfix pamm is rigged. For starters.

TheXpert:
That 200k% hrenfx pamm is fabricated. For starters.

Since you do not intend to believe in reality, then write Denis Peganov a personal question "Is PAMM account XXXXX with yield YYYYY%, presented by hrenfx, real?" and post the answer here.

This will be the moment of truth, which will probably end up as "the hiccup with the account came out, we were testing something".

Renat:

Since you do not intend to believe in reality, then write to Denis Peganov a personal question "Is PAMM account XXXXX with yield YYYYY%, presented by hrenfx real?" and post the answer here.

It will be a moment of truth which will probably end up as "the hiccup with the account is out, we were testing something".

Of course, he will say "Yes, it is real" and he will be right anyway, because as long as the account exists, it must be real.

The question, perhaps, is whether the trades made in that account are real (real, involving at least two parties).

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

TheXpert:
That pamm dickfix with 200k% is rigged. For starters.

The only way to prove it is to have access to the software on the server and not sure that is still possible.

Renat:

They will not have any effect on our signals, they will have to merge with us. But this will open everything.

What will open ?

The type will be REAL.

The account will be acceptor ( pour donor) as now with Metadriver

There will be no offers

To fill the offers profitability will have to merge their real

Mischek:

What will it reveal?

The type will be REAL

It will open up the specifics of long term operations (there's bound to be a lot of interesting chemistry there) and make you answer for the "real" badge.

So far not a single interested person has stood up and said "I guarantee that the account is real, that the returns are real, that the withdrawals were real".

TheXpert:
That the bullshit box with 200k% is rigged. For starters.

It's simpler than that. Dickfix opens an account and a PAM on it . A month without offers and a month with offers available to all .

That's it . The question will be closed. Everyone will be convinced of the possibility of hundreds of thousands in annual profits.

We can either start pouring water on why it (a list of reasons) will not happen.