Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 253

Mischek:
Have you read about the capitalisation of WesternUnion and the like? And that bitcoin could eventually take over that niche entirely?

i_logic:
I'm not talking about capitalisation, I'm talking about quantity. How much of it... Salt it?

Yeah ) salt )))

TheXpert:
Have you read about the capitalisation of WesternUnion and the like? And that bitcoin may eventually take over that niche entirely?
Cantora writes )

Well, there's not much of an argument (

sanyooooook:

Go to the Maidan, they will argue with you there )

You've given up on your ideas, you just wagged a finger and yeah ))

pussy

Do you want to raise your topic in this thread? ) Not at all !

Mischek:
Well, that's not really an argument (
It takes time (to capture the market) -- not really relevant yet. We'll talk when the first transfer company is in place.

Mmm, great compilation

Генпрокуратура: Биткоины в России запрещены
Генпрокуратура: Биткоины в России запрещены
  • www.rbc.ru
Генпрокуратура: Биткоины в России запрещены. Денежные суррогаты, к которым относятся в том числе и биткоины, запрещены в России. С таким уточнением выступила пресс-служба Генеральной прокуратуры ...

Contender:

In short, there is no responsibility for individuals, so you can keep going.)

And lawyers in Russia don't use it anyway.

Генпрокуратура, ФСБ и МВД взялись за биткойны
Генпрокуратура, ФСБ и МВД взялись за биткойны
  • professionali.ru
В российской Генпрокуратуре прошло совещание экспертной группы, на котором обсуждался вопрос использования в России анонимных платежных систем и «криптовалют». Помимо руководителя ГУ Генпрокуратуры по надзору за исполнением федерального законодательства Анатолия Паламарчука и сотрудников Генпрокуратуры, в составе экспертной группы работали...