Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 251

TheXpert:

Ask history, indicative chart of course.

What does (BTCUSD_Ask).ask mean?

+ a couple more questions:

1) Are shorts allowed only in MT4?

2) Deals made via API are not visible in mt4? (different accounts?)

there seems to be a current spread added, true only (BTCUSD_ask).bid

1. if you change your mind, you can also short through the web )

2. MT4 does not show anything at all except the market, the feed goes to the web, trades concluded only in MT (both sides were with MT4) do not seem to be displayed on the web.

notused:

What does (BTCUSD_Ask).ask mean?

Spread seems to be current, could be wrong, it doesn't matter anyway.

+ a couple more questions:

1) Are shorts allowed only in MT4?

yes

2) Deals made via API are not visible in mt4? (different accounts?)

no. MT is separate, web is separate, it's almost like two different exchanges (which is even close to reality (: )

sanyooooook:

1. if you change your mind, you can also short via the web )

You can't. Shorting is taking profits on short trades. All you can do now on the web is not take a loss if you sell what you bought earlier in time.

TheXpert:
You can't. Shorting is taking profits on short trades. All you can do now in the web is not take a loss if you sell what you bought earlier in time.
Take crypto instead of fiat as your deposit currency, then when it goes down and you're not in crypto you get a profit in crypto when you buy it lower or a loss in crypto when you buy it higher.

sanyooooook:
Take crypto instead of fiat as your deposit currency, then when it falls and you're not in crypto you get a profit in crypto when you buy it lower or a loss in crypto when you buy it higher.
No such thing. There is no profit, you just get to buy more. The difference is huge.

TheXpert:
No way. There is no profit, you just can buy more. The difference is huge.

Imagine you've gone completely crypto (rebuild your brain), you have crypto instead of fiat, and you're trading fiat for crypto.

You can grow your depo in crypto with short-term (i would even say pips) short trades like this.

globally, i.e. we trade with 0.2% leverage (even with 0.2% leverage), it may cause deficit in crypto and its growth, if not to periodically lose profit in crypto.

rebuild your brain )

sanyooooook:
Blah, blah, blah. No matter how much you squirm, you won't get the shorts. Your brain rearrangement isn't complete yet )

TheXpert:
Blah, blah, blah. You can't get the shorts, no matter how you play it. Your brain rearrangement isn't complete yet.)

I'm even glad you don't understand me.)

Say I borrow crypto from you and sell it, would it be a short?

sanyooooook:

Say I borrow crypto from you and sell it, would that be a short?

Yeah. I hear you loud and clear :)