Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 25

Reshetov:

You'll have smoked bear meat ready to go. All you have to do is salt and season to taste.

The horror

============

Andrei, is that... really? You wanted to...

Anyway... Don't come back for more honey.

Mischek: Andrei, is it... true? You wanted...

You're the one who talked to Yura . What a pity.

But I'll tell Andrei , don't worry. He'll buy you asics and put them all in the den with all the corks in the ass and TB requirements.

Just honey and fresh raspberries. No lingonberries, salt, pepper and spices to speak of.

Mathemat:

You were talking to Jura . What a pity.

But I'll tell Andrew , don't worry. He'll buy you some asics and put them all in the den with all the plugs and safety requirements.

No pepper and spices. Only honey and fresh raspberries, no lingonberries in sight.

Don't confuse me, Great Moderator.

Jura opened my eyes to sectarian intrigues and sabotage, with a gastronomic twist.

Mischek:

Jura opened my eyes to sectarian intrigues and sabotage, with a gastronomic twist.

No, Jura's not bloodthirsty. They only eat sheep in Central Asia, they only need salt and zira to taste it, and there are no bears there. He does not even know such beasts, bears.

And in Belarus they don't eat much besides potatoes, by the way, don't worry.

Mathemat:

No, Yura is not bloodthirsty. They only eat sheep in Central Asia; they only need zira, and there are no bears there.

In Belarus they don't eat much besides potatoes, don't worry.

I could go on a scouting trip with Yurka.

But you don't know anything about Belarus, even though you're a moderator.

Mischek: You don't know anything about Belarus, even though you're a moderator.

So where did you see the bears?

Gnawing and shooting all kinds of crap - chupacabras, men and fishermen. And foxes get shot, and squirrels get taxi rides in the underground. And there are no bears.

Mathemat:

Where did you see the bears?

Gnawing all sorts of crap - chupacabras, men and fishermen. And foxes shoot and squirrels ride in the underground. And there are no bears.

THERE! Eaten them all. Smoked.

And the president is a chupacabra.

Mischek:

HEY! Eaten them all. Smoked.

And their president is a Chupacabra.

You've got it all wrong again! It is after a full moon overexcitement probably. )) For forest dwellers we have nothing but privileges. Look carefully that a squirrel rides in a taxi and not a fisherman mauls a beaver, but vice versa. Foxes hunt humans, not the other way round.

So stop stirring up confusion! Bears in general can become our presidents. You will not see this on the search engine, it's insider information. )))

tol64:

Bears in general could become our president.
There was already one...

sandex:
There was already one...
We didn't have one. And the bear was fake. ))