Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 20

Mischek:

You already wrote that, I wonder how you knew that? Long before Reshetov's screenshot on the 4.

Don't give us the "I guessed" part. No one's even close, but you guessed it. And, oh, you did. What a surprise.

That makes sense.

If it's all so logical and I knew it, then why should I blabber on, just to arouse suspicion?

Logical?

sanyooooook:

it's logical!

If it's so logical and I knew it, then why should I blabber on to arouse suspicion?

logical?

It's not logical

To keep the conversation quiet.

You didn't know that Reshetov on the four would post a screenshot.

Logical?

Mischek:

It's not logical

to put a damper on the conversation.

You didn't know Reshetov was gonna post a screenshot on the four.

Logical?

I guessed, because I did so myself (though without a screenshot), when I was banned.

Also, have experience with banned users, and "approximate scheme" of action moderators when a conflict arises.

sanyooooook:

I guessed it because I did it myself (but without a screen shot) when I was banned.

Also, have experience with banned users, and an approximate pattern of action moderators when a conflict arises.

WHERE is the conflict?

HERE ?

Suspected roofer, your testimony isout of hand.

Mischek:

WHERE ?

where the sleeve's up.)

SZS: D'Artagnan came in and started explaining to everyone that he's d'Artagnan, and everyone else is not sewn up their sleeves.

sanyooooook:

where you can't sew up your sleeve.)

SZS: D'Artagnan came and let's explain to everyone that he is D'Artagnan, and everyone else has not sewn up his sleeve.

Got it, roofer.

Have a seat.

I'm not sure how much you've earned in the past, as well as a young wife and a little girl, so it's a voluntary confession.

Mischek:
The horizon is screwed up:)

JJerboa:
The horizon is full :)
there's a talk scheduled for 6:00 a.m.
about how to buzz
then a light dinner is served
followed by buzzing and sleep
Koshkin, 26.12.2011

Mischek:

Shit. Yuri got hit. That's not fair.

Cryptomaniacs are so sneaky, they shoot you in the back.

Cryptomaniacs lead 1-0, but the match isn't over yet.

;)