Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 21

I am a miner. my farm brings in 4.2 kilos a day. To speculate on what you can buy with it .... i paid off 400k rb mortgage for this year.... yes not directly but via btse withdrawal, but i don't see the difference..... IMHO the main advantage of bit and light: no additional emission... the main disadvantage: the price is regulated only by supply and demand. i am too lazy to write - from my mobile phone, i will write back in the evening when i get home...

Mischek:

The roofer.

"Just call me. Marquis!" (с)

sanyooooook:

"Just call me. Marquis!" (с)

The roofer Marquis is nonsense. And you got a few hours to live before Yuri Reshetov's ban's lifted.

Dimosaicheg: I am a miner. my farm brings in 4.2 kilos a day.

What kind of hardware mines bits?

Mathemat:

What kind of hardware mines the bits?

ATI-AMD video cards. But it's not clear how this amount per day works out.

sandex:
ATI-AMD video cards. But how such a sum per day is obtained is not clear.

Is this your guess or is it a reliable source from Dimosaicheg?

Videocards are already unprofitable, as far as I know (well, maybe on litecoin). Now it is either ASIC or FPGA. The situation is changing too fast, and even last year's data is long outdated.

sandex:
ATI-AMD graphics cards...
Good joke )) HD 6930 1G is about 4 ubp today ))

kazakov.v: Good joke )) HD 6930 1G today gives about 4 Ub per day ))

Not counting the cost of electricity. And it eats a lot.

Or have those costs already been factored into the "4kb" figure? And 5 kWh per day is already under 20 rubles per day...

Nah, it's without electricity. And three times a month the difficulty increases. All in all, a no-brainer ))

By the way, if I were the asyco manufacturers, I would be jacking up prices right now.