Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 170

sergeev:

if not him, what software can do it?

you have to be a miner to get a komsa, and then there' s

(I found it on Yandex)

Термины - Bitcoin
Термины - Bitcoin
  • bitcoin.org
Биткоин предлагает новый подход к реализации платежей, а значит, Ваш словарный запас пополнится новыми терминами. Не волнуйтесь, Вы постоянно узнаете новые слова, даже когда смотрите телевизор! Содержание BTC BTC - это общеупотребительный трехбуквенный код Биткоина. Он используется так же, как код USD используется для обозначения доллара США...

Mathemat:
We will discuss this once the exchange rate has corrected to around the April highs... maybe a little higher.
Alexey, agree that that April price of 200 quid per bit looked surreal. And now, even if the bit will go down in price to hundred, its going to thousand won't seem to be something unreal. The real brakes on the bit's appreciation are the minimum payment limit and the high transaction fee.

Cyberpunk rests. )

TheXpert:
Miners are the ones who approve the transactions.

:) well, that's a profound answer, basically.

Do I have to buy a pickaxe and a shovel to be a miner? :)

I should probably install the software.

So, if I install a mining software, all my transactions will come to me and I will get the commission?

or what ?

sergeev:

:) well, what an in-depth answer in essence.

No, mining is still tied to a wallet that holds information on transactions and blocks.

http://btcsec.com/faq-mining/

Mining Bitcoin
Mining Bitcoin
  • btcsec.com
AOCLBF позволяет восстанавливать при загрузке частоты, но не умеет восстанавливать обороты кулеров, а MSI AfterBurner не восстанавливает частоты, но восстанавливает обороты кулеров, как их объединить? Что такое майнинг? Майнинг (от англ. Mining) в горной промышленности означает разработку месторождений, в нашем случае добычу виртуального...

sergeev:

:) well, that's a profound answer, basically.

I should probably install the software.

i.e., if i put a mining software, all my transactions will go to me and i will get the commission ?

or what ?

Mining

Bitcoin mining is the process ofusing a computer's hardware resources in order to perform mathematical computations to validate transactions and keep the Bitcoin network secure. As a reward for their services, miners receive funds for validated transactions - newly created bitcoins. Mining is a specific and competitive market in which rewards are divided according to the amount of computing performed. Not all Bitcoin users use mining, it is not an easy way to make money.

But I have another question, what are the calculations involved in confirmation?

sanyooooook:
But I have another question, what kind of calculations are done in the validation?
Hash from an array of data, all mundane. A hash of an old block, a new block, a random number. From that hash, which must satisfy the requirements according to the current complexity.

I have started to wonder about mining, how much should I invest to make a profit?

sanyooooook:
I started to get interested in the topic of mining, how much do I need to invest in order to make a profit?
You got the money? ) A good ashik must not cost more than $15 per Gcf now. Anything more in bits will probably never pay off and there's a big risk that in dollars too.