Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 174

sanyooooook:

There was a threat of arbitration the other day, any luck?

Did they find arbitration?

Yes.

Heroix:

Yes.

Will there be a report from the real one?

MLR:
Will there be a report from the real world?
No. There is no one meaningful reason for me to be in it.

Heroix:
No. There's no one meaningful reason for me to be in this.
Got it. Save at least a little arbitrage for me and Sank - for a beer.))

MLR:
Got it. Save at least a little arbitrage for me and Sank for a beer.))
I'm just getting started.

Heroix:
I just started.

I am too ) just blindly - without considering the liquidity in the bet - I am trying it out on the demo for now.

I'm not as flat as you are https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14006/page156.

What's the secret? I have a slightly different method, though.

There's not much to catch there - only small things.

a leak or something? )

sanyooooook:
a leak or something? )
Nope, pouring. 3 trades a day at +1 sherry quid each.) Arbitrage, I think, as much as in any ECN in forex, even more. But, more profitable, I think, will work throughAPI because of commission. I've moved away from arbitrage more towards working with synthetics - bringing out the most stationary. I'm on the trail of dickfix - I can already smell it)). As I looked at some of the threads - it seems that this man is scamming millions at all.

MLR:
Nope, pouring. 3 trades a day at +1 sherry quid each). Arbitrage, I think, as much as in any ECN in forex, even more. But, more profitable, I think, will work throughAPI because of commission. I've moved away from arbitrage more towards working with synthetics - bringing out the most stationary. I'm on the trail of dickfix - I can already smell it)). I've looked at some of the threads - it seems this guy is scamming millions.
you can tell a story too (the grandfathers joke)