Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 163

MLR:
Hail to the heroes! If it comes to 100 grand, I'll eat my slipper.
...slipper... There's a guy here who lost his slippers, Art Media. You better give them to him.

TheXpert:
For posterity, just in case. If anything, you'll put it on youtube as you are :)

Can you stop new people from subscribing? I mean, those who are subscribed will be subscribed, and those who aren't, they won't.

I'll subscribe and chirp you, and that's it. That's two hundred already.

Yoschik:

Can you stop new people from subscribing? I mean, those who are subscribed will be subscribed, and those who aren't, they won't.

I'll subscribe and chirp you, and that's it. It's already two hundred.

And he benefits from subscribers. He eats them.

MLR:

Read the reviews, then write. Yeah.

I'm gonna eat you up along with the slippers.

No, I'm giving Art Media the slippers.

MLR:
Hail to the heroes! If it comes to 100 grand, I'll eat my slipper.

Let's wager on something, I say it'll do, you say it won't.

It's not good to eat the slipper, don't.

Yoschik:

Read the reviews, then write. Yeah.

I'm gonna eat you up along with the slippers.

No, I'm giving Art Media the slippers.

You shouldn't do that. I was one of his subscribers and I could feel him eating me, but he fed me even better, though not from his bowl.

MLR:
You shouldn't do that. I was in his subscribers and felt him eating me, but he fed me even better, though not from his bowl.

Whose is it?

The hedgehog's?

MLR:
Not for a long time now. One of his subscribers recently sent in a report from his account, which was fine.

Yoschik:

Can you stop new ones from signing up ?

No ( no way at all. I would even add a confirmation option. Just in case I want to have only my friends among my subscribers. All PAMMs have similar options.

Yoschik:

I'll subscribe and chirp you, and that's it. It's already two hundred.

You'll be the first.