Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 213

Heroix:
Create a new folder in your mailbox and filter it so that all e-mails with this subject will go there automatically.
It is not spam at all, it is information about the partial execution of the order, which comes to the terminal's internal email.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

MetaDriver:
Who are the Norwegians?

Norwegian

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Bitcoin and everything related to it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their opponents.

Yoschik, 2013.12.16 19:38

Norway . Bitcoin is not recognised as a currency . Recognised as an asset . 25% tax on profits from lawyers . // heh heh, like I said .

This practice will spread slowly across Europe.

MLR:
You don't want to decipher how you want :) but you don't want to invest in a project?

Heroix:
No, I don't remember where.

Can you show me the real as of the current date on that quote? I'm not the only one interested in the stats.

You shy? Who?

Yoschik:

Norwegians

That's what I assumed, just thought I'd clarify.

TheXpert:
You don't want to decipher how you want :) but you don't want to invest in a project?
Lehka! Only I need to sober up and evaluate first... and think about....

MLR:
Lehka! I just need to sober up and evaluate first... and think about it....

OK, then I should mention that I need a verified gox account.

By the way, if anyone else wants to do the same, please do not hesitate to write.

TheXpert:

You have one edge of the glass pegged to the zero bar, didn't you make it possible to move the glass across the whole chart?

If I set it to -10 bar, it won't be a problem, will it work?

sanyooooook:

If I set the linkage to -10 bar, will there be any problems in operation?

No.

and also, which variable is responsible for the refresh period of the glass?

ZS: found it )