Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 210

Who knows Chinese? They say they want to ban bank transfers to a Chinese Bitcoin exchange. The details are in Chinese.

newdigital seems to be learning Chinese

TheXpert:
Who knows Chinese? They say they want to ban bank transfers to Chinese Bitcoin exchange. The details are in Chinese.

There was a flicker today about the Chinese government's opposition to the bitcoin

It's supposed to help jumpstart the economy.

Bullshit, but any stated reason does not matter, the main thing is that the decision was made and the vector is clear

What does google translate come up with?

newdigital:
Beautiful!

here it is.

"A clarification has emerged on information from this afternoon. The People's Bank of China has indeed banned third-party payment systems from dealing with Bitcoin exchanges."

Link to details

Народный Банк Китая запретил сторонним компаниям работать с Bitcoin-биржами
  • forum.btcsec.com
Появилось уточнение информации, которая была сегодня днем. Народный Банк Китая действительно запретил сторонним платежным системам работать с Bitcoin-биржами. Сегодня прошла встреча с представителями этих компаний (их названия не приводятся), где банк озвучил свою позицию. Тем не менее, биржи продолжают работу и могут выводить деньги в юанях...

Норвегия объявила о том, что BitCoin — это не деньги
Норвегия объявила о том, что BitCoin — это не деньги
  • www.computerra.ru
Виртуальная валюта BitCoin в последние пару месяцев стала настоящей сенсацией, когда её курс внезапно подскочил до запредельных значений. Но являются ли биткойны настоящими деньгами? Государства потихоньку начинают обращать на них внимание. В Норвегии постановили, что эта криптовалюта «не подпадает под определение денег» (так выразился главный налоговик страны Ганс Христиан Хольте).

MLR:
Beautiful!

This is a picture of the Jupiter. Neptune is a stone's throw away from chip production.

i_logic:

What does google trace show?

I'll try it now. I couldn't get the page to load, only the English comment on reddit.

what do our people think about the bitcoin?

sanyooooook:
what do our people think about the bitcoin?
what about you? or you're not ours?