Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 198

sanyooooook:
It's simple: buy expensive, sell even more expensive)
I don't know. I wanted to make a trick - when buying on the market using his signal -( mydemo account) - using a copier to insert the bylimit inside the spread, blocking its liquidity on the real. And Andrei's strategy did not work out . (it's clearly not buying after a drop of a certain number of points).

Oh, shit, here we go!)

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

BTCUSD, M1, 2013.12.07

Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

BTCUSD, M1, 2013.12.07, Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

TheXpert:
I couldn't have said that.
No, not verbatim like that)))) You said if it stops working, we'll have a laugh.) ( not true, but that's the gist of it)

MLR:
It was about the bot. He's never going to stop chopping, that's been decided. That's why I'm not going to post it.

TheXpert:
It was about the bot. He's never going to stop chopping, that's been decided. That's why I'm not going to post it.
You're picky about words!)) . Just a bitch, so far, profitable, probably) All I have to do myself ((( And no one is eager to give me just a kosar or two quid (((

MLR:
(Laughs) So picky with his words. I just have to do everything myself((( And no one's willing to just give me a kopeck or two quid for nothing((.

First you have to give a gift yourself, and then you can expect others to do the same. You can start with me, if you like. )

All right, you'd better start with Andrew. ))

tol64:

All right, you'd better start with Andrucha. ))

I've got enough of my own. No thanks.

TheXpert:
I have enough of my own.
Gifts are indecent to refuse. You can always accept and, if you don't need them, give them to someone you think needs them most. ))

TheXpert:

you've got ads in the comments to the signal )

sanyooooook:
you've got an ad in the comments to the signal )
Saw it. Fuck it.)