Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 164

TheXpert:
No ( no way at all. I would have added a subscription confirmation option altogether. Just in case I want to have only my friends as subscribers. All PAMMs have similar options.
It is a pity, so the egomaniac Conductor will be able to subscribe (

Yoschik:
It's a pity, so the eugenic conductor will be able to sign on as well.
I don't need to, I'm completing my multibit grail

Contender:

You'll be the first.

No, thank you.

Not all yoghurts are equally useful (c)

The hedgehog is not stupid.

The hedgehog knows where the apples are buried.

Yoschik:

No, thank you.

Not all yoghurts are equally useful (c)

The hedgehog is not stupid.

The hedgehog knows where the apples are buried.

Suit yourself.

Don't say later that I didn't suggest it.

TheXpert:
Not for a long time now. Recently, by the way, one of my subscribers sent me a report from his account, which is quite normal.
So it's symbiosis, not parasitism? That's good. Yeah, well, I've been a subscriber for three days. I left because I did not manage to unravel your strategy, although I have suggestions, and it is not interesting to sit in the subscribers. I have only one question: do you use market depth in your EA or not?

MLR:
Just one question - do you use market depth in the owl or not?
What owl? Owl was just pinching subscribers. With my hands, only with my hands.

Interesting price at the moment.

With some money, you can take absolutely the whole market (those in longs and leveraged) to aMargin call and take away all the bits.

ProstoTak:

Interesting price at the moment.

With some money, you can take absolutely the whole market (those in longs and leveraged) to aMargin call and take away all the bits.

It is possible. And at the same time you can lose this "some money" :)

Contender:

You can. And at the same time you can also lose this "some money" :)

At a margin call, you can bring even those who traded at $ 100 and take away all the collapse + panic.

Taking into account that the amount of BTC is limited, the game of tight selection of these very coins will happen more than once.

Now is the stage of attracting attention to the market due to sharp growth of the rate, then the stage of selection will begin )))).

ProstoTak:

Even those who were buying $100 at a margin call can be taken away on the back of a collapse + panic.

Taking into account that the amount of BTC is limited, the game of tough selection of these very coins will take place more than once.

Now is the stage of attracting attention to the market due to sharp growth of the rate, then the stage of selection will begin )))).

These are illusions.

To bring the bit down, you have to sell it at prices from the cup and in the volumes of the cup. When you clear the cup, the average selling price (of the volume you sold) will be well below the remaining Asks. If you start buying on Asks, the losses will be large. If you place a low buy order, it may never get filled, because the wide spread that is created will be filled by other participants with their orders.

And secondly, a stop out is only possible for someone who uses leverage.