Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 79

TheXpert:
I went in from the market
I did not have time to close the shorts while I was rewriting the script, and the market does not allow to exit by whole lots, I have to take out by price

Саймон Джонсон (Simon Johnson is an economics professor at MIT's Sloan School of Business and a highly regarded expert. He was chief economist at the International Monetary Fund in 2007-2008, so he understands international financial policy very well. In his speech at the EmTech conference in Cambridge, Simon Johnson predicted developments around the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, which is now gaining popularity. It is getting to the point where start-ups are emerging in Silicon Valley that are building businesses in the Bitcoin ecosystem ( Bitpay is one example). These startups are getting funding from venture capital funds. This will soon come to an end.

Read more

��������� ���������: ����������� ���������� �������� Bitcoin
��������� ���������: ����������� ���������� �������� Bitcoin
  • xakep.ru
������ ������� (Simon Johnson) � ��������� ��������� � ������-����� Sloan ��� �������������� ��������������� ��������� � ����� ������������ ����������. � 2007-2008 �� �� ������� ������� ����������� �������������� ��������� ����� � ������� ��������� ����������� � ������������� ���������� ��������. � ����� ����������� �� ����������� EmTech �...

sanyooooook:
Sanya, you should be ashamed) to take this seriously.

TheXpert:
Sanya, you should be ashamed) to take it seriously.
I don't take it seriously, but give fodder to opponents, otherwise it's kind of silly )

sanyooooook:
I don't perceive, I give food to opponents
We do everything by ourselves and we find food and eat it and then ...by ourselves

I dug through screenshots a bit, people are starting to get interested in bitcoin via MT4, I thought I was the only one making screenshots of bitcoin

I got a hunch someone's gonna spill their guts:

either me

or the bitcoin exchange to 120-130 )

sanyooooook:

I got a hunch someone's gonna spill their guts:

Sasha, you make me laugh ) I've already passed the 1000 mark, and I'll start fixing only after 200

TheXpert:
Sanya, you make me laugh ) I've already passed the 1000 mark, and I'll start fixing only after 200

I'm shocked myself ))

ZS: at least on the exchange in the longs)

TheXpert:
Sasha, I'm crazy about you ) I've already passed the 1000 mark, and I will start to fix myself only after 200
I think 195-200 on BTCs will be, not yet, they will sell out and will go further