Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 132

Yoschik:

500 between who and who? Roughly 99% between you and Sanka.

I rarely transact at all, very rarely. The main transactions are bitpay and services like. So you're very much mistaken there.

So, breathe, breathe:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-18/u-s-agencies-to-say-bitcoins-offer-legitimate-benefits.html

U.S. Agencies to Say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits
U.S. Agencies to Say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits
  • By Max Raskin
  • www.bloomberg.com
Nov. 18 (Bloomberg)-- The Department of Justice said Bitcoins can be “legal means of exchange” at a U.S. Senate committee hearing, boosting prospects for wider acceptance of the virtual currency. “We all recognize that virtual currencies, in and of themselves, are not illegal,” Mythili Raman, acting assistant attorney general at the Justice...

TheXpert:

I rarely transact at all, very rarely. The main transactions are bitpay and services like. So you're very much mistaken there.

And a bang:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-18/u-s-agencies-to-say-bitcoins-offer-legitimate-benefits.html

A grain of sand has been recognised as a grain of sand . Those who want it later will be able to hang it on the balance, like stocks and other instruments.

Renat wanted and probably wants to include the bitcoin as a means to replenish the Touto credits.

The local audience is appropriate in all senses. But there are essentially two of you.

Contender opened an account for 10 quid for fun. That's it. That's the credibility score in % of the target audience.

The whole bit (the one in circulation) is worth little more than the most expensive yacht (History Supreme). Which, if it sinks tomorrow, no one will even feel it.

Yoschik:
The whole bit (the one in circulation) is worth little more than the most expensive yacht (History Supreme). Which, if it sinks tomorrow, no one will even feel it.

and once bought a pizza for 10,000 btk. for a laugh.

TheXpert:

Those who say so do not understand how the network works :) The only way to stop it is to discredit it.

If they throw in a few yards to fight it, maybe something will happen... Maybe not ))))

E-gold used to seem unshakable to a lot of people...

GoodCat:
E-gold once seemed unshakable to many people, I remember...
Compare ... with a finger )

TheXpert:
Compare ... with the finger )
I'm not comparing the features of each system - I'm just comparing people's attitudes, and such a comparison is quite valid here ;)

GoodCat:
I'm not comparing the features of each system - I'm just comparing people's attitudes, and that's a valid comparison ;)
What's the point of comparing attitudes? Why don't you remember why and how e-gold went down the drain? ) And then try to project it. And then get a feel for it.

Remember, they used to pay with bills of exchange (promissory notes).

In the past, anyone could write their own bill of exchange and make it legal tender,

who remembers coupons? )

Basically a bill is just an entry in a database, someone else's and no one else's at the same time.

It's the same as a bill of exchange that someone owes someone something:

when I buy a bit, I lend the fiat to someone, and then I can take it back from someone, at market price.

When you issue a loan, it is a known risk, but you cannot lose 100% of the issued loan, you only receive interest.

For instance, I bought it for 400 and pay interest if I do not close at 408.)

sanyooooook:

When I buy a bit, I lend the fiat to someone and then I can take it back from someone at the market price.

This is nonsense. Don't confuse the payment system with money.