Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 135

TheXpert:
Doubtful idea, I'll say at once. At least it should not have at least voiced )))

It's almost a joke. And the frontrunning theme is far from new.) Just liked your idea of puppeteering on low-liquid with the help of a signal service. Before that I had a vague idea of a puppet ahah))

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

sanyooooook:
btc-e gathers MT traders into a separate chat room, are you aware of that?

No, are you there?

GoodCat:
Because of the State Department's dissatisfaction with the very fact of its existence - I think the situation is similar.

The point is that bats have no obvious pressure point. And to crush a centralised organisation -- pfft.

ProstoTak:

What is the success of bitcoin?

What is the success of torrents?

For example, social networks have "their own currencies" so why isn't there an explosive rise in the exchange rate of those currencies against traditional currencies? Obviously - lack of exchanges and speculative capital.

Come on ). How would any internal social currency be different from webmoney? Nothing. No exchanges will help.

TheXpert:

No, are you there?

Yeah, the admin's been bugging me in the morning to add me to the Skype chat, I thought something terrible had happened.)

The fact that bitcoin is being followed by the rest of the rubbish is clear evidence that it is a bubble...

Who is connected to BTC-e via MT4 post here the price charts to the dollar over the last year.

sanyooooook:

Yeah, the admin has been bugging me in the morning to add me to the Skype chat, I thought something terrible had happened.)

It did. I offered your admin half a beer from what you owe me if he takes it away from you.

MoneyJinn:

The fact that bitcoin is being followed by the rest of the rubbish is clear evidence that it is a bubble...

Who is connected to BTC-e via MT4 post here the price charts to the dollar over the last year.

Look in the back of the thread, there are some there.

bit 750 quid %)

ZS: that's it, the euphoria has begun, at least for me )

Is there a BTC-e representative here? Where are you, friend?

In MetaTrader 4, to an already open position does the margin requirement increase as the price rises?

So far I see no. Is this normal? Will it remain so in the future?

MoneyJinn:

the price goes up, the deposit goes up

ZS: It's better to check with them on their website, they have their hands full there without this forum.

sanyooooook:

the price goes up, the deposit goes up

ZS: It's better to check with them on their website, they have a lot on their plate without this forum.

It would be logical if the price was going up. But so far it has not, and with the rise in price bail is recalculated only for new items.

For old positions the collateral does not change and remains at the level it was at the time the position was opened.