Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 63

Mischek:

Well, in the meantime, the trend continues

Andryukha's up 16 quid.

You got 9 quid.

------------------------------

Now I get the point of your slogan - You'll drain slower than he pours.

Well, of course everyone eventually loses, sooner or later, but his bots work great, why didn't I study well in tech school ((

sanyooooook:

Chicken is counted in the autumn.)

Are our battles indefinite or is there a time limit?

No, there's got to be a deadline.

And if I understand correctly, Andriyukha doesn't have all his troops at the front yet.

You shot up the old CU and couldn't find a new one.

sanyooooook:
Well, of course, everyone eventually loses, sooner or later, but his bots are great, why didn't I study well in technical school ((
At least it's not grandma's fault.)

sanyooooook:

(chickens are counted in the autumn)

I don't know, but it's unlikely that Andriyukha will be monitoring here until next fall.

Mischek:

No, there's got to be a deadline.

And if I understand correctly, Andriyukha doesn't have all his troops at the front yet.

And you fired the old TS and didn't find a new one

I did not find a new one, only trendy ones work with this kind of coms.

Mischek:
Of course, I do not know, but it is unlikely that before next fall, Andrew will monitor

And why should he, if he makes the front page, it will greatly increase the inflow of new users to the bitcoin, and therefore the growth of the bitcoin.

Sooner or later they will start wondering: Who is Btce Bitcoin on the first place?)

sanyooooook:

the bitcoin is a bitcoin, but why should it, if it makes the first page, it will greatly increase the inflow of new users to the bitcoin, and therefore the growth of the bitcoin.

sooner or later they will start wondering: what kind of Btce Bitcoin is in the first place )

... and everyone will buy it and then you will get it)))

Mischek:
... and everyone's gonna buy and you're gonna get it.)

Yeah, I'm in shorts in a bull market.

ZS: And in the red ones.

sanyooooook:

Yeah, I'm in shorts in a bull market.

And I'm in red.

Well, that's it, you're going back on the vent.

Mischek:
That's it, you're going back on the vent.
No, I won't. I won't go a third time.)