Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 115

TheXpert:

That's what I figured )

Sure.

1. It would be desirable to be able to move the left-hand boundary (link it to an arbitrary bar). But I am personally happy with the 0 bar.

2. The call of RefreshRates() is missing in the main loop, due to which the glass crawls to the left together with the chart.

Autoscaling is certainly a good idea. But we need to be able to set maximum values for the scales.

4. It is necessary to work with the symbol, which quotations are in the window.

If the scale is output for a symbol from the window, then:

5. I instead of

double PointSize

I use

int PointsPerStep

and respectively:

SetPoint(PointsPerStep * Point);

I.e., it seems to me that instead of absolute value it's better to switch to number of points per step in the histogram.

6. Well and DigitsPrecision, becomes superfluous as you can use Digits.

sanyooooook: are you suggesting to keep in a perpetual multicurrency lock?

"Multicurrency lock only in MT. In fact, you only change the amount of coins on your balance after each trade.

Contender:

Nah, that's not it.

The order closed on the stop and then the price went to the TP :)

PP

And about the script, may I make some small comments/wishes?

I have implemented them in my copy, but perhaps it may be useful to someone else.

try not to use any stops.

there is always one stop and it's technical.)

GaryKa:

"Multicurrency lock" only in MT. In fact, your balance only changes the number of coins after each transaction.

I've got a 0.6 % of Coms as well.

I don't see anything in the balance, MT4 and btc-e account are not linked, MT4 account is a quid account, account is multi-currency.

I.e. we are essentially trading on the web by delivery.

sanyooooook:

Try not using the stops.

there's always one stop, and it's technical.)

No way, I'm gonna lose all my 10 quid with that approach.

:)

Contender:

No way, I'm gonna lose all my 10 quid with that attitude.

:)

You should not go short and trade without leverage.

sanyooooook:
Then don't go short and trade without leverage.

Thanks, I'll decide what to do with my account.

;)

Contender:

Thanks, I'll decide what to do with my account.

;)

Well i say so from my own experience, it's just your stop on the screenshot worked and the pose is at a loss because of the commission. )

Now it will unequivocally collapse

The glass doesn't work, neither fdk's nor theXpert's....(build 536). horrible. andrew, do something, you have to do it yourself anyway. please. there must be something small, like unicode, up to my neck.

2013.11.09 03:53:13     MyScripts\Btce-Depth LTCBTC,H1: Error getting market depth #12006 (Unknown error)
2013.11.09 03:53:13     MyScripts\Btce-Depth LTCBTC,H1: InternetOpenUrl failed with error = 12006
2013.11.09 03:54:54     MyScripts\FineDepth LTCBTC,H1: removed
2013.11.09 03:54:54     MyScripts\FineDepth LTCBTC,H1: Alert: Unsupported metatrader server