Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 24

sandex:
Type "bitcoin" into the search engine and you'll find out for yourself.

Alexander, I did it a long time ago and I know the approximate performance ratio for videocards, ASICs and FPGAs. Even if the electricity is free, the widgets are absolutely uncompetitive compared to ASICs. But on the other hand, ASICs take an awfully long time to drive - and that, too, is a significant risk factor.

I was interested in a specific answer from the mining author, not your hypothesis based on outdated data from the internet.

Well now I see the answer from him, the question is over.

Dimosaicheg:
so sound off on the price/Gx ratio and delivery time.... this is not flooding but a direct discussion.... because a lot of people have been sold things that will never pay for themselves.... like the yerupiters are pushing nowadays.... + I can always sell them, even 5850 is not a problem now, proceses for 3D rendering is harder to sell but there is no point in it...

I can't, only theXpert decides everything.

You get it right: ASIC is a big risk, even the current hundreds of GHash/s. Complexity grows exponentially, so what would be profitable right now won't necessarily be profitable six months from now.

Regarding the price-GH/s ratio: theXpert gave a link, you can see everything there. And be sure to look at delivery times, that's the main risk factor.

Mining Dashboard - The Genesis Block
  • mining.thegenesisblock.com
Company Product Die (nm) Cost (BTC) Cost (USD) Cost (EUR) Speed (GHash/sec) Power (Watts) $ / GH Watts / GH Available Shipping Country of Origin

Dimosaicheg:
so give me a price/gx ratio and delivery time.... this is not flooding but a direct discussion.... because a lot of people have been sold things that will never pay for themselves.
Right now the normal price is $20 per Gx and below. Deadlines are different everywhere, in that sense everything is vague, unclear, etc.

What's the deal? Everybody's here, there's a queue. Critical density of moderators per page.)

Mischek:
What's the deal? Everybody's here, there's a queue. Critical density of moderators per page.)
By the way, if all goes according to plan, maybe I can provide certain asics at a certain discount :)

Sha, I'm all set. I'm taking all of Andrew's asics. // In the meantime, I'll go see if the food's good. Autumn, I'm hungry

Mischek:
Sha, I'm all ears. I'm taking all of Andrew's asics. // In the meantime, I'll go see if the food's good. Autumn, I'm starving.
You're going to be really good. Take a couple of asics, watts at 1000-1500 and put in a den. And the heat, and the money drips. Don't forget to buy earplugs, they will make a lot of noise :)

you can really look at the asics that offer 50 bts... the timing is normal price too, the resource is very reputable.... And don't write off the videogames.... bitcoin is not the only option ... the asics you can not move anywhere later, and the graphics cards can always find a use.... needless to say even a farm 3D rendering on the processors is very profitable now ... I even have geologists (in my father's office) sometimes renting power.... ... So to summarize: there is no BABLO button!!! and investing money and work - there is an option to achieve a good passive income ....

TheXpert:
You'll get the idea. You take a couple of asics, watts of 1000-1500 and put in the den. And the heat, and the money drips. Don't forget to buy earplugs, though; they'll make a lot of noise :)

Yeah, that's 7,200 rubles a month for electricity. And what's in return, apart from the rumbling in the den, attracting hunters and poachers?

A comrade with a farm in a hangar with free electricity simply converts stolen from someone else's kilowatt hours into money.

Mischek:

Yeah, that's 7,200 rubles a month for electricity. And what's in return, apart from the rumbling in the den, attracting hunters and poachers?

A guy with a farm in a hangar with free electricity, he simply converts stolen kilowatt-hours into money in a sophisticated way, and the den is equipped with a meter.

There can be another treat, such as fireworks. For New Year's Eve, for example, or even on a weekday. The cooling system will jam somewhere and the whole place will go up in flames. After all, automatic fuses will have to be replaced with bugs, or they will not hold out and will systematically work and break a buzz from mining bits.

But they will have smoked bear meat ready to go. The only thing left to do is to add salt and spices to taste.

In general, bitcoin addicts have a lot of adventures on their asses. I will not be able to list them all - the forum will not survive. They have no time to be bored.

Reshetov:

There's another treat to be had, like fireworks. The cooling system will jam somewhere and the whole place will go up in flames. After all, the automatic fuses will have to be replaced with bugs, or they won't hold up and will systematically blow and ruin the excitement of mining the bits. To list everything in a row - the forum can't take it. They have no time to be bored.

It's unlikely.... there's nothing even theoretically flammable within a radius of 8 meters. the racks themselves are made of metal.... the fuses are automatic... and the landlord does not charge for electricity - it is included in the lease.... (free of charge, because the cost of rent before the installation of the farm was the same...) all safety rules in my farm, i can assure you, and not because i am so right, but because it primarily reduces the risk of loss. I think someone who is seriously engaged in mining would prefer to do everything safely.