Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 17

I ask the administrators to delete my account

I ask the administrators to downgrade my profile from Seller to User, thus making it possible to delete my personal data and leave only the nickname.

It's been two weeks since I contacted the forum administration, but there's been no reaction from the administration.

They did not notice my appeal, did they?

That's why I think I need to remind you of my request:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Remove a User from the MQL5 Community

Oleg avtomat, 2021.01.30 13:15

Kindly
1) remove all my threads from this forum.
2) Remove all my personal details from this forum.

DearRenat Fatkhullin, why is my request to "remove a user from the MQL5 community" ignored by the forum administration?

In a fortnight, didn't the forum administration have time to give at least some response to my request? No, there was time, but not the desire. And they couldn't think of anything better than ignoring it.

Once again I repeat my demand:

Kindly

Renat Fatkhullin - MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Олег avtomat:

DearRenat Fatkhullin, why is my request to "remove a user from the MQL5 community" ignored by the forum administration?

In a fortnight, didn't the forum administration have time to give at least some response to my request? No, there was time, but not the desire. And they couldn't think of anything better than ignoring it.

Once again I repeat my demand:

Kindly

Oleg, what if you overreacted? And on emotion you make such a decision, delete everything, perhaps you were given a month to confirm your decision.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Oleg, what if you overreacted? And on emotion you make such a decision, to delete everything, maybe you were given a month to confirm your decision.

My decision was sent to Renat back on 1.01.2021 (during another month's ban). It's been a month and a half since then.

I ask the administration to delete my account

Олег avtomat:

My decision was sent to Renat back on 1.01.2021 (during another month's ban). A month and a half has passed since then.

Why so? No fun on the forum? Or is the trade not good enough?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Why so? You don't like the forum? Or is the trade not good enough?

And what do you think is the connection between trading and this forum?

Why are you asking stupid questions?

Олег avtomat:

And what do you think is the connection between trade and this forum?

Why are you asking stupid questions?

Okay, forget the question. Move on.