Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 5

FAQ:
О... there is one. And I sent you about Windows interruptions, and your terrible dissatisfaction with the speed of MT5.

No. It was a different character.

It was about the inability to drag tabs in the navigator and market overview windows, the inability to stretch the options window... It was basically a pure scam.

Silent:

No. That was a different character.

It was about the inability to drag and drop tabs in the navigator and market overview windows, the inability to stretch the options window... it was basically a pure scam.

Yes, it was. And you say you don't remember. You want an apology? Please : my bad, I was wrong, moderator sergeev filled this hole in my education, thank him.

FAQ:
It's a tough full moon these days.
Yeah, it's not just that. There's a magnetic storm brewing right up until Friday.

FAQ:
Yes, it was. You say you don't remember. You want an apology? Please : my bad, I was wrong, moderator sergeev filled this hole in my education, thank him.

I can't remember the thread to find an apology.

The apology was not the point, you wrote it yourself.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Remove a User from MQL5 Community

FAQ, 2013.08.21 18:22

so ... I agree, I don't disagree for a long time. I do not know why, but I have no one to tell me why.

But of course - my bad... my fault...

I'm just making conversation :)

It's okay.

Silent:

I can't remember the thread to find an apology.

I wasn't talking about an apology, you said so yourself.

I was just making conversation :)

It's all right.

They'll be here soon :))

FAQ:
More to come :))

Three years ago, you called me a lumpy.

Not worth an apology, but a matter of principle.

Mischek:

Three years ago, you called me a lumpy.

Not worth an apology, but a matter of principle.

Mikhal Potapich, I'm sorry asshole, how could I, not another word about your paws...

Urain:

A test for latent schizophrenia

a very useful resource

Funny, all traders will answer in the affirmative ))))

"Sometimes an inner voice tells you what will happen in 24 hours. Often wrong."

Urain:

A test for latent schizophrenia

a very useful resource.

You are overly impressionable. It's certainly not an illness, or even a mild disorder. But you should take care of your nervous system.

Uh...

that's bullshit.

It's all predictable which question presses where. It does not apply to traders, because traders on the one hand are nuts, trying to develop their prediction abilities, and on the other hand they do not care about events when ordinary traders would throw themselves for a loop. We need to increase sensitivity of perception while putting a lid on the consequences))))

(psy: I've actually noticed a growing, yet subliminal urge to stress))))