Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 59

Renat:

If a technically savvy person has some understanding, he will easily notice that the terminals download daily lists of codebase, articles, signals, marketplace from mql5.com

It was enough to compare all IPs of hrenfx authorisations and terminal requests.

So hrenfx is a liar and blabbermouth.

I was wrong to get banned, although it's the easiest way to dismiss an inconvenient person, I have always studied his ideas on MQL4 forum with interest.

Olegts:
I've always studied his ideas on MQL4 forum with interest.
Sometimes he gets banned, as he says he pushes these ideas to the people, but I think the reason is trivial.

zfs:
...but I think the reason is trivial.
What is it?

papaklass:

It's simple, the head of the company can insult forum members, but if they do the same, they get banned.

Come on, I'd have to take a bath from time to time then too. The reason goes deeper than that.

papaklass:

It's simple, a company executive can insult forum members, but if they do the same, they get banned.

Men don't do that. If they insult someone, they should be prepared to be insulted back.

OK manager, some people take advantage of that management and insult forum members).

But imagine they come to your house and say "Your chairs are bad, your door is miserable and you're a m...". What's your reaction? A man neutralises his opponent, which is exactly what you do. Go do better, then talk.

TheXpert:
And what's that?
His post has been deleted. Briefly - spoke out about the work of the SD responded to Renat with practically a quote from the last line

papaklass:

It's simple, a company executive can insult forum members, but if they do the same, they get banned.

Men don't do that. If they insult someone, they should be prepared to be insulted back.

It's simpler. You have to answer for what you say))

zfs:

Okay the manager, some people take advantage of this management and insult forum members).

Imagine they come to your house and say: "Your chairs are bad, your door is miserable and you're a m...". What's your reaction? A man neutralises his adversary, which is exactly what you do. Go do better - then talk.

Not at home, but in the office. And it's not your chairs that are evaluated, it's the chairs you offer to others. You don't like the appraisal, you call the security guard. That's constructive.

Avals:
simpler. you have to answer for what you say))
Bandit rule!

JJerboa:
Bandit rule!
What a gangster, childish rule.