Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 71

TheXpert:

Supplement.

Nah, that's more accurate:

C-4: I've been watching hrenfx for years. He makes such clever arguments, but all these years I don't understand what he actually means.

Maybe the man is in over his head, bluffing in front of his eyes, writing a tester for himself and unhappy that others do not have it. It is clear that it is difficult for a programmer alone to confront the world's information. And to become a trading god you have to create your own "world of mysteries" with a team of other "daring" people).

Mischek:
I like the nickname PUBLICITY a lot )

Take it while you're not busy. Vona on forum 4, make yourself a clone, it's better than Mishek2-from-Dome2.

// Imagine how Faa will crack up! He'll get his brains all twisted up in a knot... What's he got to compete with society.... ))

This is how one reads what hrenfx writes and the content of his booing, and one gets the impression that there is only one correct way of trading. That is necessarily using limit orders, trading inside the spread, using LowAsk and HighBid. All the rest - is only the evil, unprofessionalism and lack of knowledge of the market axioms (like limit order is a pure panacea, etc.). Yeah, please leave me out of your sect of whiners. You think this is the right way? - Go with it and I'll stay on my crooked but my path.

C-4:
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to excuse me from your sect of whiners. You think this is the right path? - Go along it and I will stay on my crooked but my path.

Is it supposed to be the same thing in your head and on the forum? God forbid someone should write something different?

Renat:

I believe: and the tester in 5 hours, and in the matpackage everything rotates, and the optimizer is possible and everything already works. And there are tasks, which can be run in naked loop on naked bars without matrix environment.

I started with it 14 years ago too, in 99 I was writing testers in C++ for each task. But I would never confront these handicrafts with anything useful.

You are a storyteller and a liar. Judging by your statements you speak more than the result. Well, people are buying it.

After you posted about the tester, everyone ran to make it. And you want to save people from it?

C-4:
This is how one reads what hrenfx writes and the content of his booing, and one gets the impression that there is only one correct way of trading. That is necessarily using limit orders, trading inside the spread, using LowAsk and HighBid. All the rest - is only the evil, unprofessionalism and lack of knowledge of the market axioms (like limit order is a pure panacea, etc.). Yeah, please leave me out of your sect of whiners. You think this is the right way? - Go with it, and I'll stay on my crooked but my path.
I've written my interest here. In plain text. I have no other interest. I'm not known for lamentations. :)

sion:

Is it supposed to be the same thing in your head and on the forum? God forbid someone should write something different?

After you posted about the tester, everyone ran to make it. Do you want to save people from that?
Due to the fact that the market even forex, go strictly to the cup, the old system of testing has disadvantages, but it's not even testing, it is the storage of quotes in a new format, such data in the metatrader can only be obtained online. But if you have everything OK, what is there to test? The spread working out? So the indication or online tester will be enough. For realization there is not enough data, i.e. we need to add 2 variables for each bar. Correct, if not.

About the invention of the for loop, that was wow, monumental, in the anals for sure :)

I broke a chair leg swinging.

Urain:

About the invention of the for loop, that was wow, monumental, in the anals for sure :)

I broke a chair leg swinging.

I liked it myself.

I see, the meta-quotes themselves probably use while, but only the feds and Mr Snowden know about this know-how. ))