Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 63

TheXpert:
Going to the Arrivals? :) There's no point in ticks in Forex. I'd rather not say anything from the stock market point of view.

Well, I got banned after being accused of stealing information.)

Imagine that I'm Micha bought from you andryukha ndikator.

And a week later I created here a thread about how through your indicator from my computer to your IP ( number ) leaked intimate photos, financial and trade keys.

And you are like a camel, you have to prove that you are not to blame and that the IP is not yours ...

Urain:
Who's asking for a ban?
...no, no, "...and I'm gonna kick his ass even more." :)

JJerboa:
...no, no, "...and I'm a bigger koo!" - if you don't mind.

:) I was joking too, I'm not in charge of bans.

Central laundry, please.

Mischek:

Well, I got banned after being accused of stealing information.)

Imagine that I'm Micha bought from you andryukha ndikator.

And a week later I created here a thread about how through your indicator from my computer to your IP ( number ) leaked intimate photos, financial and trade keys.

And you are like a camel, you have to prove that it wasn't your fault ...

And the MK is to blame ... I barely wrote it :)

Avals:

You'd be surprised, but there is the opposite class of strategies)) Similarly, the high-low in tests. To reduce the tester to the strategy that hrenfx trades is even more nonsense.

Are you in forex or in futures? There's a big difference.

Breakout strategies? No thanks, I've seen enough of the slips. Limits can be converted to limits. Arbitrage? ok partially. On arbitrage, my first order is always a limit order. What other classes?

You must have misunderstood about the high-low.

What does the strategy have to do with the tester? The premise was only that we can adequately test some class of strategies on LowAsk -- HighBid history, which will display some shit on the normal history.

And what does the reference to google have to do with it?

Forget it. There was a lot of constructive stuff going on.

Did you get banned after the post about SD or something else?

From the outside looking in, it looks like a dumb trick to get banned, but why the admin would set it up is not entirely clear...

sion:

Did you get banned after the post about SD or something else?

From the outside looking in, it looks like a dumb trick to get banned, but why the admin would set it up is not entirely clear...

Nah, it's simpler than that - Dick wrote a lot about simple corrections to the code, Renat stubborn. Batva!

JJerboa:
No, it's simpler than that - Dick wrote a lot about simple amendments to the code, Renat stubborn. Batva!

"Ban" is a powerful constructive against this writing)

Some people write obvious nonsense, and no matter what.

To summarise, almost everyone here wants to be able to collect their own ticks for the tester, even Dickfix would be happy to collect his own ticks.

But adamant Renat says it's all bullshit, these ticks of yours will give you nothing, because they contain no useful information. He holds back the fact that the vast majority of indices and TS posted on forums 4 and 5 also do not contain useful information, and who may prove it wrong?

So maybe we do not have to prove anything, where is the fiction and fairy tale deception of the consumer, and where is the truth, let the consumer decide. There is however a nuance, there are millions of consumers who simply do not think about such things, their earnings are questionable, as well as their future fate at Forex, and there is a handful of forum visitors, literally a couple dozen people, or even less, all of them are experienced programmers. We have to get rid of them somehow. They do not allow the brokers or methaquotes to get money from them, on the contrary, they want to earn more.

I personally about my experience I want to say that they "need statistics". If it's 30-100 trades a year, it's not statistics, it's fooling you with the result. A thousand deals already tells you something. But it's already on the verge of a few pips. What are the minutes here, you need to work with the ticks. And whether it is self-deception or not, I would like to decide for myself.

sion:

"Ban" is a powerful constructive against this writing)

Some people write outright nonsense, no matter what.

Everything that goes wrong is for the best.

My broker promises an api soon:)