Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 20

FAQ:
long explanation - read both of them

One of them on mql4 ?

Thank you.

Zeleniy:

One of them on mql4 ?

Thank you.

yes both are different and interesting

Question about dll, for example there is a panel program for mt4, it has an expert and an exe program itself, if you place only the expert without dll, can you give a link to the exe ?

Renat:

It's in your head.

It's not in my head or even in yours. It's just silly to assume that such a scenario is completely ruled out by your broker clients. Especially given your sometimes inadequate actions and impulsiveness. Your competitors can't ignore that either.

Unfortunately, your developments inhibit the development of the FOREX industry and algotrading in particular (the cloud seems strong). The third-party services that you've been trying to bury lately are a head above the alternative you've provided. Creating a completely homegrown ecosystem is terribly inhibiting development, as third-party developers, narrowly specialized in their direction of development, have been moving forward, bringing something new to the table. You, on the other hand, want to cover everything and everyone.

Probably in the long run, for a year or two, your actions will put the brakes on the competition. But your unbridled jealousy of your brainchild will backfire. You should be making a better product, not badmouthing others. And do not talk nonsense about the needs of algotrading, in which you do not understand one bit.

Algotrader will not use your tester, because it is highly misleading compared to even simple fakes. And it also doesn't allow you to use custom symbols and history. That's the point here. Hamsters will inertia still sit on MT4, as once sat on Rumus. Market will not save you.

You are either in the tank or you pretend very well that you are sitting there.

Thank you for being there.

Renat:

Thank you for being there.

You'd better give me a higher rating and knock on my door.

Renat:

We don't focus on mass services for nothing. Ask about MetaTrader 5 Exchange Server.

After its release this autumn we will have to merge all custom ECNs, because all brokers by default will get full and easy integration of the mass of gateway liquidity providers, including any MT5 providers. Including full rule-based matching.

Combining the huge MT4 liquidity into a single ECN has been an idea for many years. It is good that on MT5 this possibility is now at least being declared. Only if the words are followed by real actions. In this context I fully support the desire to fight.

P.S. By the way, there are only few brokers that use ECN on MT4: FXOPEN and GKFX. Or are we talking about the fall of STP, of which there are plenty even on MT5?

P.P.S. "in-house ECNs with full and easy integration of the mass of gateway liquidity providers, including any MT5 providers" - aggregation? If so, it's almost direct competition with Currenex and Integral. If no aggregation - then it's an analogy to the announcement of a similar one on MT4. I.e. a merger is unlikely.

JJerboa:

Maybe it's time to create a forum thread to talk to and about brokers?

... ...because there is no feedback.

And matting should be allowed in it).

zfs:
And I want to allow mate in it.)

))))))

No, I'm just trying to get first-hand information. I don't know what the fuck he's whistling about.

I want some brain food, yeah.

JJerboa:

Maybe it's time to create a forum thread to talk to and about brokers?

... ...because there's no feedback.

No, it's explicitly forbidden by our rules.

We don't want any hostilities here. Everything will inevitably descend into accusatory themes, which will lead to selfless defenders and war with occasional interruptions. We are not going to ruin the reputation of the resource and slip into a state of rubbish.