MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 6

sergeev:

What you want from the forum is unclear.

1 I have already received some information and clarified my ideas.

2 Perhaps there will be those willing to participate in joint development and joint operation.

3 Perhaps we will hear alternative project-data topic has already been discussed-I have read it. That is, those who are interested are found.

4 A resource for contacts and concentration of information.

5 There may yet be some bonuses. The main thing is to start and sow, and when the time comes, we will collect.

shelandr:

Indeed, a lot of restrictions, tricks and blockages on the part of the operating systems...

You have worse blockages and tricks in your head.

Study hard and hide your opinion deep down for a few years to avoid embarrassment.

Renat:

You have more terrible blockages and tricks in your head.

Study hard and hide your opinion for a few years to avoid embarrassment.

If you don't understand something, don't jump to conclusions, and certainly don't think others are stupider than you are - that's what I'm saying to myself, too. Of course, the above sentence may indeed not be all understandable, but it is simply not disclosed. To clarify, give an example because in Windows you can not have a fixed address of memory cells to store some variable that could be accessed from another program. -This is one example of an OS limitation. In DOS, this is solved in no time.

There are plenty of other examples as well.

But based on your misunderstanding, I'm not reproaching you for embarrassing yourself.

There must be at least a basic culture of communication...

Even if someone doesn't know something, I don't see how that's a shame-we all know something.

zfs:
You'll have to write Bill Gates.)

That's why I didn't write... knowing they wouldn't understand... And even now they wouldn't understand...

Writing to Gates is like complaining to Barin himself...

I understand that the country is colonized (and in IT too) ... So who can break free in the personal plan-they will be free-the rest in the stall.

But fools do belong in a stall.

shelandr:

That's why I didn't write... knowing they wouldn't understand... And even now they wouldn't understand...

Writing to Gates is like complaining to Barin himself...

I understand that the country is colonized (and in IT too) ... so who can break free in the personal plan-they will be free-the rest in the stall.

Although fools do belong in a stall.

What does not kill us makes us stronger. Look for the answer in yourself and you'll find easier ways out of the stall.

FAQ:
In this case it was you who did not remain silent and left no doubt...

sandex:
In this case it was you who did not remain silent and left no doubt...
In this case I see 6 pages of utter nonsense and bacchanalia of madness . It's getting to the stall... Time to delete.